www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Hello all, I have 1 Red Deer Stag I would like to offer at a discounted rate, this stag will score 346 give or take and I am discounting $1000 off of the regular package price to ya'll here on AH.
Total is $6500
Included: Guides, meals, lodging, trophy fee for stag, unlimited feral pigs, skinning, quartering, and trophy prep. We can also assist with taxidermy through our taxidermy company.
Not Included: Texas hunting license ($48), meat processing, pre/post trip expenses, normal stuff.
01-2018-rockingranch-do-not-sell-39.jpg
2019-rocking-26.jpg
img-5694.jpg
IMG_4167.JPG
IMG_1732.JPG

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted
He would l look nice on the wall!!!!
So those two deer in the pictures are representative pics. Those deer were my deer but were taken, I’ll try and see if I can get some trail cam pics of this particular deer for y’all. He’s actually a little better than the two in these pics.

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted
Which month would be the best for this hunt?
anytime before February. As of now I have a couple of openings in Nov/Dec that this could be done as well as early January.

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted
Hey ya'll I just had an opening come up for this the last week of October, this is right smack dab in the middle of the roar!

Randy F

Silver supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
US and South Africa
You’re killing me Smalls

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted
How many days?
sorry I forgot to add that. 2 full days 3 nights. Extra hunting days can be added $300/day. Observer rate is $150/day.

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted
Ok ya'll, if someone books this hunt and does it between Oct 27 and Nov 14th 2020 I will include either an extra free hunting day OR 1 free observer. I need to get this hunt done during this time frame. :A Thumbs Up:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kicky

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?
uplander01 wrote on colorado's profile.
Heard you may have load data for the 500 Jeffery,.....any info would be appreciated. Was thinking 535gr, but already had a response that the 570gr would be a better way to go, not sure why.
Rickmt wrote on Leica Sport Optics's profile.
will Leica Amplus 6-2.5x15x50 fit on a pro success Blaser with low mount?