Reaction score
Website
www.kwalata.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI Life Member, PHASA, IPHA, DSC Life Member.
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana, Tanzania
Good afternoon AH members. I am happy to offer the following once off package to AH members.

Please note all members will receive the 1 on 1 listed rate at a discount of $1,000 as well as 3 additional days to make it a 10 day safari. So total cost of $14,200 You save $2,000

Should members elect to hunt 2 on 1 the advertised 2 on 1 rate will be adjusted to $13,200 per hunter.
As above three additional days will be added free of charge to make it a 10 day safari.

It is worth mentioning that the area 78,830 acres has not been hunted in 36 years, Waterberg Wilderness has been an exclusive Photographic reserve since its inception.
2023 will be the first season that this unique big 5 dangerous 7 block will be hunted.
Hunters will have the opportunity at solitary buffalo bulls of up to 44” (Age taking priority over spread)
No bulls over 44 available on quota.
All game are self sustained and move, breed and get predated upon without human interference, we do not supplement “food”.

Due to quota restrictions, I can only offer 4 of these packages.

Additional species and discounted trophy fees can be discussed upon booking.
BEAF6344-8498-48EA-9CB0-B52ABCE0FC69.jpeg
Price Includes:

- All Trophy Fees as listed in your Package.

-Services of Professional Hunter with Hunting Vehicle & Gear.

-Services of Trackers, Skinners & Recovery Crew.

-Skinning, fleshing, and salting of Hunted Species.

-All Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & 3-course Dinners prepared by Professional Chef.

-All Drinks: Non-alcoholic & Alcoholic; Imported & Local.

-All services & amenities at our lodges.

-Turn down service & daily laundry.

-All Government Taxes.

-Airport Transportation for Arrival & Departure.

-Transport of hides and horns to the local taxidermist.

-VIP clearance and plane side assistance upon arrival at O. R. Tambo international.

Price Excludes:

-Additional species not listed in the selected package (Add per Pricelist).

-Additional days, over and above days included (Add per Pricelist).

-Gratuities to professional hunters and staff.

-International Airfare and/or charter flights (Unless specified).

-All taxidermy and or dipping, packing, and shipping of crates containing hunted species.

-Rifle hire should it be required and or temporary rifle import.

-Off-site, non-hunting activities and/or pre- and post-hunt accommodations.

Feel free to send me a pm a mail or a call, I would be happy to assist.

We will also ne attending the following shows,
DSC: 1469
HSC: 359
Great American Outdoor expo: 5707
SCI Nashville: 2812

My very best always.

Nice offer for a brand new area!
What is the reason this got turned from a photographic only area, back into hunting allowed Jaco? @KWALATA SAFARIS

Nice offer for a brand new area!
What is the reason this got turned from a photographic only area, back into hunting allowed Jaco? @KWALATA SAFARIS
During 2020 the entire reserve shut down. I took a chance and started negotiating with the board and eventually the owner.
After months of discussions between myself, the owner and Gideon (Ecologist) the decision was made to move to hunting (strict quota) as the “footprint” is much lower with an equal if not greater return.
Or, less people… spending more.
My very best always.

the “footprint” is much lower with an equal if not greater return.
Or, less people… spending more.
My very best always.

I've never heard this argument before, despite it being so logical. I thought you were going to mention the fact that since Covid, the tourists are still not back to their previous numbers, while I have the impression that hunters seem to be a more adventurous lot.

Congratulations on this success, I'm sure there must be a few employees in that photographic area that will be less than thrilled. Perhaps this will provide a worthwhile education on sustainable game management.

I saw a similar argument on another thread. Seems to me the "carbon footprint" of one hunter is tiny in comparison to hundreds if not thousands of people driving a photo tourism reserve,and cash generation from 1 hunter equals about 100 or more tree huggers.

I saw a similar argument on another thread. Seems to me the "carbon footprint" of one hunter is tiny in comparison to hundreds if not thousands of people driving a photo tourism reserve,and cash generation from 1 hunter equals about 100 or more tree huggers.
It’s is truth rather than speculation. As a whole Photographic clients also demand much more than hunters and their associated observers.
Glad we all agree.
My very best always

Hi Jaco! Will they continue hosting photographers or have they changed their focus entirely? By the way, their decision gives me hope that there are still rational actors out their. Made my day!

Hi Jaco! Will they continue hosting photographers or have they changed their focus entirely? By the way, their decision gives me hope that there are still rational actors out their. Made my day!
Hi Doug, I will be continuing with photographic and guided trail hike safaris during the off (non hunting) season.
My best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlynnHeini

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.