Website
www.leopardlegend.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
SCI, Dallas Safari Club, NAPHA
Hunted
South Africa and Namibia, Camaroon and Congo
We have a free range Buffalo hunt available in the Caprivi for September 2017.

This would be a 7 day hunt (meaning a 9 day Safari) in the floodplains of the Zambezi and Chobe River of the far eastern corner of the Caprivi. This is a magnificent area that buffalo flock to in the drier season when the flood plains water level drops and that the Chobe National Park in Botswana is bone dry.

There is no limit size on buffalo. In this area Hippo can also be added to your hunt.

Client will be picked up at the Mpacha Airport near Katima Mulilo in the Caprivi and a 2 hour drive to the Camp.
Arrival and Departure day is included, all meals, local beer and wine, laundry and Permit fees and 15% Government VAT are included.

Not included is your flights to the Caprivi, taxidermy fees, dipping and shipping, sight seeing excursions,
travel expenses to do activities, alcoholic beverages, quarantine.

Tiger fishing can also be done in the spare time. Outfitter will supply all fishing gear.

NO EXTRA COSTS OR GOVERNMENT FEES

US$ 8500 for total daily rate
US$ 6500 for trophy fee
Total: US$ 15,000

Add a Hippo trophy for US$ 7000

Lwyk Jansen van Vuuren

Screen Shot 2017-03-13 at 10.00.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-13 at 9.53.28 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats the best deal I have seen for a buff hunt in the Caprivi. Should go quick

Just as a matter of interest, can a buffalo cow be added? The old girl, second pick, third from the right will fit that bill. Nice bull to her left.
Great hunt this.

Quality hunt for sure!

Just as a matter of interest, can a buffalo cow be added? The old girl, second pick, third from the right will fit that bill. Nice bull to her left.
Great hunt this.
Hallo IvW, a buffalo cow cannot be added as the Conservancy has a quota for Buffalo and every buffalo comes off the quota at full trophy price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaja

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,