Discounted Bow Hunt in Zambia

Shavesgreen

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Europe
Due to a cancellation I have a bow hunt package available for the last week of September in Zambia. The hunt will take place on the Khal Amazi game farm near Lusaka.

This is a five day hunt with the target species as follows;

Eland
Defassa Waterbuck
Lichtenstein Hartebeest,
Chobe Bushbuck
Puku

(Please contact me for the trophy size estimates)

The daily rates are reduced from $350 per day to $200 (bow hunters only) and observers will be reduced from $200 per day to $150.

We can accommodate multiple hunters on this hunt. Other species are available at the following rates;

Bush pig US$ 550
Duiker US$ 300
Eland US$ 2,000
Lichtenstein Hartebeest US$ 1,500
Impala US$ 350
Kudu US$ 1,500
Puku US$ 750
Ostrich US$ 450
Def. Water buck US$ 2,200
Zebra US$ 1,000

Included in daily rate:

• All hunting camp accommodation (two-person safari tents with en suite facilities, hot & cold water, flush WC), meals, soft drinks, bottled water & services of catering and camp staff for your use
• All hunting facilities and staff including a fully qualified PH, Mr. P C Minnaar, trackers & skinners
• Fully equipped 4x4 hunting vehicle & driver
• Payment of conservation fees, concession fees, all relevant hunting permits and Game Trading Permits
• All field preparation of trophies, Government trophy export documentation (ZAWA 14) and delivery of such to a local shipping agent.
• A suitably knowledgeable person to facilitate customs procedures on arrival & departure from Lusaka airport.

The Client takes full responsibility for:

• International & domestic scheduled flight costs and reservations
• Airport transfer to hunting area ($150 return)
• Hotel accommodation/transfer costs prior to & after hunt
• Payment of hunt cost – in full prior to departure
• Payment of all trophy fees on animals taken or wounded & lost, before departure from camp at conclusion of hunt, in US$
• Payment for all trophy shipping, dipping & documentation from Zambia and any taxidermy work, if applicable
• Visa fees & international airport departure fees
• Payment for alcoholic drinks consumed during the safari – in full before departure from camp in US$.

Last edited:
"The hunt will take place on the Khal Amazi game farm near Lusaka."
So, how big is the farm?

Hi Brickburn,

The Farm is 5000 acres

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross