Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Hello all I am going to offer a discounted trophy Texas Dall hunt here at the Rockin G in Turkey Texas on our 1300 acre low fenced paradise.
Hunt is for 2 days all inclusive.
Included: Guides, meals, lodging, hog hunting, skinning, alcohol in moderation, and trophy fee for 1 Dall sheep. It is for a particular ram who is a mature 30 inch ram.
Excluding: tips, taxidermy, transportation to from Turkey Tx, airfare, meat processing.
Price: 150/day daily fee x2 full days ( 2 days 3 nights. Total $300
Trophy fee $1750 less $500 discount Total $1250
Complete hunt cost $1550
Extra days may be added at Dailey rate. Observers welcome $100/day
Other trophies available at reg trophy fee price list less 10% for AH members.
The ram will look very similar to this one.

Feel free to contact me via here, pm, email, or phone. Thank you, Erik

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm tempted Gizmo!

Come on brother we'll have a hellava time I promise

Yea do it Charlie! Fun couple of days!

Charlie I'll also take you to Caprock Canyon State Park to see the original panhandle Bison herd.

Gizmo, I still need to make it out your way for some pigs!

-matt

Gizmo, I still need to make it out your way for some pigs!

-matt
Bro you let me know when and we'll make it happen (y)

Go
I'm tempted Gizmo!
for it Charlie... if I wasn't so far away right now, I would definitely go and visit Eric for this one!!!!

Somebody needs to go! Eric's a great guy I am sure it will be a hellava time.

You'll have a blast that's for sure! Bring a varmint rifle and plenty of ammo! Everywhere has its own legend and lore, up north we have Big Foot, the southwest has the Chupacabra. They say Turkey, Texas has a lipstick wearing sheep with a bow on her head! Lol
Cheers,
Cody

Tempting offer for sure! I'm afraid between Marius and Dennis my hunt budget is pretty much blown for this year. Someone's going to get a great deal in the goat patch.

I've only been back for 9 days and I want to go back already!!!

You'll have a blast that's for sure! Bring a varmint rifle and plenty of ammo! Everywhere has its own legend and lore, up north we have Big Foot, the southwest has the Chupacabra. They say Turkey, Texas has a lipstick wearing sheep with a bow on her head! Lol
Cheers,
Cody
Wow does that really sound bad unless you know the story behind it. Lol

I've only been back for 9 days and I want to go back already!!!
It was a good time, I look forward to you making it down again in the future

Tempting offer for sure! I'm afraid between Marius and Dennis my hunt budget is pretty much blown for this year. Someone's going to get a great deal in the goat patch.
No worries buddy. I'm not going anywhere so when you get ready just let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg