Disaster strikes!

Thanks guys I'll try and post some before and after pics. I'm heart broken. A lot of time and money was gone in a flash. The funny thing is when we built it we hired a professional pond building company to build it. The guy who built went on and on about how he's never lost a dam. Never say never I guess.

Give him a call and ask him if he'd like to put the permanent dam in this time around.

Looks like more weather is coming. Stay safe!

gizmo,
Sorry to hear about your lake. Best wishes to you and your family.
Mike

Gizmo, keep your head high, really sorry to hear about your pond, I am busy with a group from the UK shooting ducks and geese, I will appreciate my pond even more.

That SUCKS Eric...I m sorry bro. But look on the bright side you have your health, family, and your going on one Awesome hunting trip! All the best my friend.

Well we had the lake man out, I think we have a plan to ensure something like this never happens again. When life hands you lemons make lemonade right! We have an opportunity here to improve upon the old lake and do something's we wish we'd have done the first time. I will say this though, we are going to build a new dam that will have the Hoover dam jealous!

Glad you can get it sorted out. Hope it all turns out great. I thought for a bit you might just be fishing downstream for a while.

That sucks. definitely contact the guy who built it, his pride may be injured as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverGood

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross