Disappointed, wheels will not be up in five days

All this crazy over reacting is going to ruin our economy for basically a potent flu that mostly affects elderly people with underlying conditions.

All this crazy over reacting is going to ruin our economy for basically a potent flu that mostly affects elderly people with underlying conditions.

Scott, the issue is demographics. There's a huge population of baby boomers in the West and a LOT of them suffering the effects of smoking, work related illnesses, and poor health and eating habits over their lifetimes. Having said that, they're going to do whatever it takes to save their asses, witness the ages of some of the world leaders.

Dangit man!! Hope you get to hunt the roar next year!

That really sucks, unfortunately this is going to happen to more than a few of us. I had thought I might be safe as my SA hunt isn't until September. Not too sure about it now...

Definitely sorry to hear that but one had to assume once this became a pandemic travel to every country in the world would be affected. Silver lining is you’ll be able to reschedule in the near future. This pandemic is crushing our economy specifically for folks like myself that have their life blood in the market. Needless to say I’m not sleeping well right now. Not to mention my wife falls into the high risk category so we’re taking extra care. Stay safe my brothers and let’s all do our part to end this quickly. Those of you with kids implore the importance of social distancing at this time.

Im so sorry Art... But here we are in quarantine too...
I´m going to hunt in my location because i work here, but any roadtrip or movement across the country are forbidden
I hope this condition turn away in no time! But who knows...
Perhaps you can travel and hunt here soon! Good health!

My oldest son and I were scheduled to leave next Wednesday for a Red Stag Hunt in Argentina with MG Hunting. We were both absolutely stoked to say the least, I had everything and I mean everything ready to go. Today disaster struck. We received a call from Lori Spears the owner of Travel Express telling us that Argentina has just declared a "travel restriction" on everyone coming into the country from any country having coronavirus issues, including the United States. Everyone regardless of nationality is going to be quarantined for 14 days period. I called our Outfitter (an AH Sponsor) to inform him of the travel restriction. Luckily Manuel Gill (one of the owner's sons) who I'd been talking to for the past 16 months was painfully aware of their Government's recent actions. They will be assessing the situation over the weekend. Needless to say, everything is sort of up in the air at the moment. For those of you that have near term hunts booked you'd better begin looking at plan "B."
Shootist43
Cheers up old mate at least yours was over seas.
I can't even travel 4HOURS,up the ROAD in MY OWN COUNTRY for the fallow and red stag roar.
Now that's a real bummer.
Cheer up Art 1 and Art 11 it could be worse.
Bob Nelson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.