Disabling Alerts

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by JimP, Jun 21, 2017.

1. JimP

JimP AH Fanatic

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    NRA, RMEF
    Hunted:
    US (Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada. Canada (British Colombia), South Africa (Eastern Cape)
    How do you disable the alert notification in the upper right hand corner of the page?

Ever since I posted some photo I'll get the alert every time that someone post a photo. I have unchecked every check box in my profile that would have anything to do with any kind of alert. This seams to of happened since one of the upgrades a while ago.

I would like to keep some but disable the one to the photo section that I posted in.

Thanks.
    [​IMG]

2. AfricaHunting.com

AfricaHunting.com FOUNDER AH Ambassador

Video/Photo:
    Hi, You opted to "Watch Category" from the Taxidermy & Trophy Room resulting in you getting a notification every time a new picture was upload in that category of the media gallery. I changed the setting to "Unwatch Category" for this Taxidermy & Trophy Room category so you should not be getting any further Alerts for this.

Each section of the forum or gallery allows you to Watch Forum or Unwatch Forum and Watch Category or Unwatch Category.

See "Unwatch Category" on screenshot below.

Screen Shot 2017-06-21 at 2.38.05 PM.png

3. JimP

JimP AH Fanatic

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    NRA, RMEF
    Hunted:
    US (Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada. Canada (British Colombia), South Africa (Eastern Cape)
    I figured that it was something simple but sometimes I over look the simple and go for the complicated fix.

Thanks for the help.

4. AfricaHunting.com

AfricaHunting.com FOUNDER AH Ambassador

Video/Photo:
    Anytime. (y)