Dies For Sale

Thank you
My address

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you
My address
Hi John, I edited your post by removing your address for privacy reason. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system. Thank you. Jerome

Last edited:
@AfricaHunting.com Thank you Jerome!

The 45/90, 38/55, and 9.3x72 dies are still available.

Sorry the 9.3x72 dies are long gone.

Dave
Any chance the 9.3x72R dies and brass are still available? If so I will take them

Dave: I'd like the 45-90 dies. And, since you sold your 9.3x72r dies, is it OK to post here I have dies and brass in that caliber for sale?

@lkydvl Sorry those dies have been gone for a long time.

@cal pappas Sorry the 45/90 dies went a while back to a cowboy action shooter here locally a little while back. I do have a HR buffalo classic that has been opened up from a 45/70 to 45/100 that comes with brass and dies if you are interested.

Also very much OK to let folks know you have dies and brass for the 9.3x72 available on this thread.

Thanks, Dave.
Cal
PA Oh, your brass has been washed and polished, all is packed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffreyOKe

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg