AZDAVE

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa,Namibia, Alaska,lower 48
Did some late spring cleaning and came across some dies I have 2 sets of or no longer have a need for them
The 9.3x72R and 25 rounds of brass are $130, all the others are 25 per set.

IMG_3219.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave you are always finding stuff in loading room! Amazing!

I think you need to get that outlet covered on the wall there fella.o_O:rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D

Dave you are always finding stuff in loading room! Amazing!
Never been to Dave's house, but I believe I could find hunting/gun related items there which he would have no idea where it came from!

I NEED .416 Taylor dies! Don’t have the rifle yet, but plenty of .458WM brass for the Taylor! Thanks!

Never been to Dave's house, but I believe I could find hunting/gun related items there which he would have no idea where it came from!
I just can’t see how a man would be so into guns and accessories like @AZDAVE is! Lol
A man after my own heart!

I just can’t see how a man would be so into guns and accessories like @AZDAVE is! Lol
A man after my own heart!
I am pretty sure I have said the same thing about you in the past, only that I had been to your place!

They are available

Forget what Dave is selling, I want to ferret through his reloading room and find other stuff! This guy has more goodies than he knows what to do with! Whenever I lose something cool and go looking for it, I never find it, I just find old bills I forgot to open and "urgent" to-do lists I long forgot about.

Im far more interested in what he is doing with that wonderfully figured stock I see laying down in the background than I am those dies....

is the stock for sale? :)

Im far more interested in what he is doing with that wonderfully figured stock I see laying down in the background than I am those dies....

is the stock for sale? :)
I have the same question about the stock blank.
Is it for sale?

That one is not for sale. What are you looking for?

That one is not for sale. What are you looking for?
I’m having a 404 Jeffery built on mdl 70 Magnum action.
Just seeing what wood is out there. That’s a beautiful blank in your photos

Don't have anything for the magnum action.
Hope you find a suitable stock for your project.

Dave I'll take the 375 Ruger set if available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeilaLemie

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg