35bore

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA,Missouri hunters ed, SCI, Owensville Gun Club, Quail Forever
Hunted
USA, South Africa, France
Read an email a friend just sent me about this.

Seems that Devlin Ryan Carton-Barber, a 27 year old PH from SA was murdered just outside of Kruger National Park. He had been hunting with some American clients and then took them to the park for some photo oppourtunities. He heard something outside and went to investigate the sound, and was shot by the gunman and died in his wife's arms (a wife of 2 years). Her purse was stolen which contained not a single Rand.

It seems to happen too often, I have read about this type of thing happening to PH's, Outfitters, hell even park rangers in Africa. Maybe all of Africa needs to re-think their gun laws, because just like everywhere else, the bad guys don't give a damn about those laws. I know it happens everywhere, but, it is not only the dangerous game that seems to wanna kill these guys. Let them protect themselves.:mad:

My condolences to the family.

Sorry about that Jerome, When I read the email from my buddy he made it sound like it had just happened.

No need for an apology... Thanks to you for keeping us all informed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!