Uncompahgre

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI, NRA, RMEF & CBA
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Finland & USA
For those who are not familiar with Detonics please check out the article at this link:
classics-detonics-combat-master-pistol

This pistol was manufactured in Seattle, Washington in the 80's and I have been the sole owner. I sent it in to be tuned in 2008 at the new Detonics factory in Millstadt, Illinois. The slide stop and recoil springs were replaced as well as the combat hammer and a beaver tail installed. Other parts were polished to improve feeding. Since then I don't recall this pistol ever having any feeding issues regardless of what brand of ammo I ran through it. The pictures don't show it, but it does have a fixed front sight.

The Illinois factory had very few blued parts available thus the stainless steel slide stop, hammer, and magazines. Call me weird, but I've lost fondness for 1911 style pistols and this is the last one I own.

I am asking $700 for the pistol, the 4 magazines, original Detonics rug and Bianchi holster.
DSCN4433.jpg
DSCN4434.jpg
DSCN4439.jpg
DSCN4440.jpg
DSCN4441.jpg
DSCN4442.jpg
DSCN4443.jpg
DSCN4444.jpg
DSCN4445.jpg
DSCN4448.jpg
DSCN4449.jpg

For those who are not familiar with Detonics please check out the article at this link:
classics-detonics-combat-master-pistol

This pistol was manufactured in Seattle, Washington in the 80's and I have been the sole owner. I sent it in to be tuned in 2008 at the new Detonics factory in Millstadt, Illinois. The slide stop and recoil springs were replaced as well as the combat hammer and a beaver tail installed. Other parts were polished to improve feeding. Since then I don't recall this pistol ever having any feeding issues regardless of what brand of ammo I ran through it. The pictures don't show it, but it does have a fixed front sight.

The Illinois factory had very few blued parts available thus the stainless steel slide stop, hammer, and magazines. Call me weird, but I've lost fondness for 1911 style pistols and this is the last one I own.

I am asking $700 for the pistol, the 4 magazines, original Detonics rug and Bianchi holster.
View attachment 274889 View attachment 274890 View attachment 274891 View attachment 274892 View attachment 274893 View attachment 274894 View attachment 274895 View attachment 274896 View attachment 274897 View attachment 274898 View attachment 274899

Anybody interested at $625?

Interested

I have sold the Detonics. Thanks for the interest,

I picked up the pistol today Kim, it was just as you described. Thank you once again for all, my son will be surprised to see this on his birthday!

I picked up the pistol today Kim, it was just as you described. Thank you once again for all, my son will be surprised to see this on his birthday!

You are welcome. Enjoy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattieHayw

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,