Delta economy comfort

Areaonereal

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Just noticed that the Atl to Jnb flight is now $269.00 additional for economy comfort each way. Delta will just keep increasing the extra fee until it is not viable for the minimal benefit it provides......I assume most use their mileage for the upgrade and not spending the extra dollars.

I dont fly enough for air miles to use them. I have only flown once on Delta my first trip this year to Johannesburg. I paid for the Delta Comfort since I am a big guy. Just had Jennifer at Travel Express book flights for next year and booked Comfort also. She got me a pretty good deal on cash price with less flyer mile credits awarded. It was way less than what I was seeing while looking on Delta site. It is well worth it to me for more leg room as less people bumping into me. I have isle seat on row 30 this trip

You are booking in the most expensive time of year. I just returned 12 days ago and paid $200 for Delta Comfort each way. But I bought my ticket in January and used 100,000 miles to reduce the price of my ticket to less than half price, $1170 with Delta Comfort. Whether a person chooses to upgrade to Delta Comfort, regardless of the price is purely a personal decision. United, and I assume all the major airlines have the equivalent of Delta Comfort. It is always up to the individual customer whether it is worth it or not.

It is my opinion that if you are paying all cash and not incorporating frequent flyer miles, it is always in your best interest to contact Travel Express or another travel agency that handles international hunters on a regular basis. If they are not able to help you, you have lost nothing but a couple of phone calls!

I booked this past tue for April 29 to May 9 2019. It was roughly $450 pp extra for delta comfort. I’m taller and it’s our first trip so for me I think it’s worth it.

I booked this past tue for April 29 to May 9 2019. It was roughly $450 pp extra for delta comfort. I’m taller and it’s our first trip so for me I think it’s worth it.
I am only 5'8", but fat, so it works out good for me, especially with an aisle seat!

My understanding is that Delta will soon have Premium Eco, that would be a significant upgrade from the Eco Comfort. AA has already started outfitting their planes with Premium Eco, just a matter of time before everyone else has to follow, like UA.

I paid $418 round trip for Comfort + for next May/June Safari. Expensive yes but worth it. It will be interesting to see how much PE is on Delta when they roll it out on DL200/201. If anyone hears anything keep us posted.
Philip

I personally have tried to boycott delta since their media splash of not shipping ANY dangerous game trophies. Got stuck on them in April when Air France went on strike. I had no comfort

Always thought "comfort" class was bad marketing. Sort of recognized their "discomfort" class from there on back.

Always thought "comfort" class was bad marketing. Sort of recognized their "discomfort" class from there on back.

For me these are Synonyms:
Air travel - Discomfort

For me these are Synonyms:
Air travel - Discomfort
Agree. For me even the few times I have been in business class, there just is no comfort in flying. For international flights, you are worn out by the time you actually get to your seat. Yep, business is better, but just not comfortable!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you