Delta 200 on May 19th

GA Hunter

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hi everyone I thought I'd put this out there as I suspect there's probably a few others that will be on the same flight. I'm leaving for Botswana on the 19th and as the title states I'll be on Delta 200. If anyone would like to join me at the Atlanta airport to share a libation and swap stories I will be at the piano bar in the middle of the concourse a couple of hours before departure. All are welcome to join.

I'll be this guy minus the camo and the rhino apples.

IMG_0312.JPG

Only wishing I could be there! Have an awesome trip!

Yep..... I'd love to down a few coldies with you before that long ass glorious flight! However, but not in the cards this year. Good luck to you & safe travels!

@GA Hunter I may in fact be passing through there on that day. It wouldn't be the first time I came across a fellow AH member waiting to board flight 200.

This would be @reedy0312 that I bumped into a while back!
Hope to see ya!

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be just a couple days ahead of you, we fly out the 17th

@CAustin I hope we do get a chance to meet up. Judging from your avatar you've got a story or two I'd like to hear.

Good luck to all the others. Please take pics and bring the stories back to share.

@GA Hunter I may in fact be passing through there on that day. It wouldn't be the first time I came across a fellow AH member waiting to board flight 200.

This would be @reedy0312 that I bumped into a while back!
Hope to see ya!

View attachment 183551

Thats right, it was really neat to meet an AH'r like that at the Delta gate!

You just never know who might be in the airport!

I'm 30 days behind! Not that we've been counting or anything! Have a great time! We are spending our layover in ATL having a global entry interview. Your option sounds better...

Great idea! I usually travel alone so running into an AH'er enroute would be fantastic. I'm on that flight June 16th.
Philip

Let us know what terminal DL 200 departs from. It's always hard to figure that out for sure.
Philip

Let us know what terminal DL 200 departs from. It's always hard to figure that out for sure.
Philip

Unfortunately I will not know for sure until I check in for the flight. It's always the same one but I can't remember which one it is. I get there plenty early so I can certainly put up a post when I get it all sorted.

CAustin said he may be passing through that day so maybe a few of us can meet up and swap stories.

Bumping this one up for anyone that missed it the first go around. I'll be hanging around the piano bar in the middle of the concourse a couple of hours before the flight leaves. Come one come all. It would be nice to meet some fellow AH folk and trade stories.

Reactions: TOM
Who are you hunting with in Bots?

We are going to be hunting with the Eaton family at Tholo Safaris in the far eastern region of the country. Plains game only.

you will have a great time with clive and linda say hi to them. i think you will find tholo isnt in far east of bots but near the town of ghanzi in the west. have a great hunt cheers mike

upload_2017-5-17_10-30-48.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you