Delta 200 April 13th

GA Hunter

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
It’s that time of year again and I’m just a couple of weeks away from my trip across the pond. I’ll be on Delta 200 on April 13th. If there’s anyone else on the same flight then please look me up and let’s plan on a cold libation and take a few minutes to swap stories while we wait on the flight. I’ll buy the first round!!

Can't wait for you! Don't forget the daily update!

Good luck on your hunt! I'm about 75 days behind you!

Just a couple of weeks and you will be in Africa! Have a great hunt.

Maybe another AH'er will be on the flight.

Have a great time and best of luck!

Thanks to all! The report may well have to wait til I get back. There’s no cell coverage and the one connection they have is unbelievably slow but I’ll certainly try for at least a midweek update.

Take a good cushion with you and a good selection of multi-media entertainment with you. The seats and entertainment are third world class with Delta. Compared with the rest of the world's top airlines, they are an embarrassment to the industry.

I'm about 3 weeks behind you but going to Zim primarily for some relaxation, fishing and birds. Yes, their wifi is a bit wee. If you hold your tongue just right between the kitchen and old office/staff quarters you can get some texts in/out, but heavy photos might be a little slow. IIRC they also have some kind of a cell booster but you'd need the change your sim to match. Have a great hunt and best to Clive and Linda.

I m jealous! Have a fabulous safari! Cant wait for pictures and your report. What's on the hit list?

I m jealous! Have a fabulous safari! Cant wait for pictures and your report. What's on the hit list?

It’s a short list this year Johnny. Just one really nice kudu. I’ve also got a score to settle with one damned elusive warthog that gave me the slip a couple of times last year. If I’m lucky enough to take those two there will not be a happier hunter on the planet.

my brother and will be on 200 on april 25th. going crazy with anticipation!:A Hold Breath:

At this moment, I'm 5 days 14 hours from boarding my flights to Namibia. Have a great time and good luck!

Good luck and shoot straight

SAA out of Dulles to Joburg on the 13th. Final dial in on the guns today. Getting my mind right for that looooong ride. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RamiroMcGu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg