I am in the process of booking my first safari for kudu, oryx, impala, and springbok. I just had a discussion with HQ (the wife) about where to put the shoulder mounts if/when all this happens. I prefer a shoulder mount to a euro mount... It is just a personal opinion. Of concern is the size of the kudu and the oryx (hopefully a good problem to have) and where to put them. We will most likely be purchasing a larger house with a "man cave" as my wife terms it in the future where everything can go without looking too cluttered. My question is this: if I get all the animals dipped and packed in Africa and shipped to the US, how long can I wait to have the taxidermy done? Is there a time limit? I'm thinking go ahead and mount the impala, the springbok, and the kudu and wait on the oryx until we have more space. I know there is quite a lag time with the whole process but I may want to wait a while do to everything. Thanks for the info.