AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
One night during the local deer hunting season a police officer was staking out a particularly rowdy bar for possible DUI violations. At closing time, he saw a deer hunter stumble out of the bar, trip on the curb, then try his keys in five different cars before he found his. He sat in the front seat fumbling around with his keys for several minutes. All the other deer hunters left the bar and drove off. Finally he started his engine and began to pull away. The police officer was waiting for him. He stopped the driver, and administered a breathalyzer test. The results showed a reading of 0.00. The puzzled officer demanded to know how that could be. The deer hunter replied, "Tonight I'm the designated decoy."

Shallom

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
Tanzania, Germany, Austria, USA
Only a hunter... Cheers for the good laughs Jerome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DannAdamek

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh