Sponsor
Since 2017
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
www.kempafricansafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Kemp african safaris offer a african hunting member a combo hunt for Day and Night critters 10 days 2 travel days including trophy fees for:
Civet
Klipspringer
Honey Badger
Mountain rheedbuck
Bush pig
Bush buck
Genet

For only $8500.00

Including:
All road transportation
Local beer and wine
Daily laundry

Excluding :
Non hunting activities
Taxidermy
Flights
Pre baiting
Permits

Hunt is available for 2018-2019 .

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_8756.JPG

IMG_8565.JPG

IMG_4997.JPG
IMG_5376.JPG

IMG_4653.JPG

IMG_5148.JPG

No prebaiting ?

@Kemp African Safaris ,

I see the offer excludes pre-baiting and permits. Can you please explain the process and cost of the pre-baiting? I also heard that the permits for many of these small cats and predators are now being regulated and availability is limited in South Africa. Can you guarantee export permits for the critters listed? If so, what would the permit costs be? Thx.

Good day Dave ,yes we can get limited permits 2 per species per outfitter so yes I can guarantee if you book with me that you will be able to fully export your trophies .
Cost for listed animals will be
Permits $200.
Pre baiting depends on time of year summer months baits need to be replenished every day .$500
Winter months -$250
If you want to add a brown Hyena the hunting permit is $800 and trophy fee will be $1200
We do run baits year round to make sure we are as prepared when client arrives .
We do have all the equipment and a good set up for the night critters.

If you have more questions please feel free to ask me any time .

@jeff we bait year round with what ever we can find to bait with but 2 weeks before client arrives we bait very aggressive and that we have a small charge to ,diesel ,meat ,time cameras need to be checked daily .so we can be ready when client arrives .

I think Kemp African Safari is very fair with their baiting costs. They are 100 % correct. It takes a lot of work to bait every day and check the camera. There are a lot of night critter eating on the baits and in a short period of time you have no "fresh" bait left. They have very good blind set-ups. The area is rich in game and well managed; definitely not over hunted. I was impressed with their resources and hunting knowledge.

That clears that up, thanks, it just seems that this is a package for night critters you should put all costs in the package and no hidden fees.

Good day Dave ,yes we can get limited permits 2 per species per outfitter so yes I can guarantee if you book with me that you will be able to fully export your trophies .

So to be clear, each outfitter gets 2 permits per species per season and the permit costs are $200 each regardless of species? What if I am the third hunter of the season taking this package? Thx.

No in total for all the species in the package I charge $200 ,you need the permits before you can hunt the species ,nature conservation only issue 2 permits per outfitter per area per species.
I can't sell you something I don't have .

The $200 permit fee will include permits for serval and caracal .you can add these species should we get them on the bait or spotlighting .
Dave send me a email I can give you more info regarding the permits and all.
No worry if you book you will have permits to hunt these species and more .

Jeff sure agree to no hidden cost but there is non ,$200 for permits and $250 for pre baiting that's it all inclusive deal .

Jeff sure agree to no hidden cost but there is non ,$200 for permits and $250 for pre baiting that's it all inclusive deal .
I think it might have been better to offer the package for $8950 all inclusive, this is a hunt I would love to do but only the night critters. Have you had success taking any of these with a bow?

I have not but Totally possible with a bow will be a challenge but totally possible and I like the idea a lot ,would give you all the night critters for $6450 all in.
Genet $600
Honey badger $1200
Civet $1200
Bush pig $750
Jackal free
Accommodation $2250
Baiting fee $250
Permits $200

All inclusive for 10 days .
Can add serval /caracal

Open for 2019 bookings .

Still have one package available for 2019 ....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LauriMolon

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!