Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC, NRMEF, NWTF, DU, QDMA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana.
This is a short video of Dangerous Game hunting with Limcroma Safaris filmed and produced by Limcroma's own in-house vidoegrapher Melcom Van Staden. The production value is excellent in my opinion... I hope you enjoy.

Last edited:
Enjoyed the video clip, very good quality. Some mighty fine animals taken.

Absolutley awesome - you got m all charged up for a dangerous game. Beutiful footage!

dt

Awesome photography. Makes me even more excited to get to Africa. I'm only doing PG, but it's going to be a blast, from what I've read on here. 74 days and a few hours until wheels up!

Great footage, Melcam! Pleasure to have spent 10 days with you in the bush along with PH, Aart van den Brink. My wife, Teri & I are looking forward to returning again next year. Limcroma, owned by Hannes Els, is the real deal!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois