Dangerous Game Hunt Price Trend?

me neither , get a move on , ahhh driven buff shooting.....:daydreaming: you can put me down for a few days of that:laughing::beer:

+1 I'll take the left, you take the right Spike!

I think cape buffalo for $8500 to $12000 would not be so bad and we all know if you have read my past threads how much (I think the cape buffalo price is crazy high...compared to big kudu). Some areas of RSA I think it would be OK. I have seen way too many cape buffalo out in a grass fields behind a fence and thought the fair chase element was gone. It turned me off big time. There has to be a element of surprise or I think it becomes a shoot instread of a hunt. Maybe I'm getting to OLD but I want some hardship before I harvest something. If people are offended by what I wrote so be it. I want to do a lot of glassing, spot and stalking before something gets killed.

enysse, All those years of glassing, spotting, stalking then ultimately eliminating Columbian drug cartels, has made you calloused. You need a computer job... Just messing around, or am I???:hmmmer::heh::heh:

enysse, All those years of glassing, spotting, stalking then ultimately eliminating Columbian drug cartels, has made you calloused. You need a computer job... Just messing around, or am I???:hmmmer::heh::heh:

I did it all with Power Point and Core lokt ammo too! LOL

You should see the gun I'm building now, finally took it out of storage, Remington Sendero 7mm Ultra Mag with a Leupold VIII 6.5-20 40mm scope. I was waiting until the dust cleared to get this one going....I will be using those weak 154 Hornady Interbond bullets...I also have some weak Accubonds too!

I did it all with Power Point and Core lokt ammo too! LOL

You should see the gun I'm building now, finally took it out of storage, Remington Sendero 7mm Ultra Mag with a Leupold VIII 6.5-20 40mm scope. I was waiting until the dust cleared to get this one going....I will be using those weak 154 Hornady Interbond bullets...I also have some weak Accubonds too!

Sounds like a great long range set-up. Anything from Elk to Coyote. As far as "weak", I guess "weak" has filled my freezer for many years.:beer:

Enysse, I'm with you on the free range stuff...
Granted, there are some huge ranches where you'll rarely if ever see a fence, and it's true you can get stomped on either side of the wire. But I certainly do not want to "hunt" a buffalo that has a name and sits in a pasture most of his life.

Jeasus no please no - that would mean two double rifles and bring the wife to act as loader - oh hang on " darling fancy going to Africa in 2015 ? "

me neither , get a move on , ahhh driven buff shooting.....:daydreaming: you can put me down for a few days of that:laughing::beer:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg