Dangerous Game Brass & Ammunition In Stock

Excellent. I didn’t know more was listed after I bought from them last time. I will get some more.

If you find some 500NE let me know!
I’ve got plenty of 500 NE for you. You guys should order from the website though it’s a little cheaper and free shipping over $150.

Just wanted to say that I ordered 50 416 Rigby brass from you guys on Gunbroker. It came very quickly and was a very smooth transaction. I will probably be ordering more! Thanks!
Thank you for your business.

Also, you gents can reach out at any time. Phone call during the day is fine. You can always send a text as well if it’s later in the night.

910-803-1726

Oops…just placed order on GB. I should have contacted you directly as you get dinged by GB for fees also. If you want to cancel the order, we can do that or leave as is. Whatever you prefer.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend--

We've upgraded the website so that you can can now sort by caliber and manufacturer (see picture for an example).

This will make it easier to find what you're looking for. Thanks for all the business so far. We truly appreciate it. New calibers will be listed later this week.

New Sort and Filter Capability.png
New Sort and Filter Capability.png

Last edited by a moderator:
375 H&H Mag Brass (PPU) is now in stock. - $69.95 / 50 ct bag (Free shipping over $150)

Attachments

• 375 HH.jpg
    375 HH.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 50
AH community:
Our new website is live with plenty of dangerous game brass and some dangerous game ammo. We are now an AH sponsor, so you will see us around the forums more often. Come check us out:

All brass is New brass and all is Norma headstamp unless otherwise noted:
470 NE
500 NE
500/416 NE - Nosler
505 Gibbs
460 Wby
416 Rigby
416 Taylor
450 Rigby
500 Jeffery - Nosler
9.3x62
9.3x74r
8x68 S
460 Wby
458 Lott - Hornady
358 Norma Mag
308 Norma Mag
300 Norma Mag
22 Savage Hi-Power
7 RUM
300 RUM - Peterson

View attachment 521288
I too would be interested in 404 Jeffery when you get some in.

375 H&H Mag Brass (PPU) is now in stock. - $69.95 / 50 ct bag (Free shipping over $150)

The PPU .375 H&H brass is good brass for reloading. This is a good price!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend--

We've upgraded the website so that you can can now sort by caliber and manufacturer (see picture for an example).

This will make it easier to find what you're looking for. Thanks for all the business so far. We truly appreciate it. New calibers will be listed later this week.

View attachment 527677View attachment 527678
Appreciate your business endeavor, and seeking to support, and gain customers from diligent hunters, shooters, and reloaders.

I know it's difficult now, but have you found any 450/400 3" Brass?

Appreciate your business endeavor, and seeking to support, and gain customers from diligent hunters, shooters, and reloaders.

I know it's difficult now, but have you found any 450/400 3" Brass?
Thank you. Unfortunately, I have not gotten a lead on it. Hopefully sooner than later.

A quick note about inventory:

We have our inventory distributed across our website, Gun Broker, and typically a small unlisted reserve on popular/fast moving products.

If you see something on Gun Broker that we don't have in stock on our website we are happy to move inventory over for you (it's almost always less expensive on our website and we offer free shipping over $150).

If you haven't checked out the new Sordin Line of hearing protection, we have the SFA (flexible attenuation) line in. These sets offer a SNR up to 31dB. It's referred to as flexible attenuation because the user as the option of removing the spacers for a slimmer ear cup (26dB of attenuation).

You can check out all the models we have in stock here:

Call/text anytime with questions.

Always looking for 9.3x62 Ammo. Will keep your website bookmarked thanks!
If you decide to start hand loading, we have you covered with plenty of norma 9.3x62 brass, as well as 5 different projectiles in stock (9.3mm Swift A-frames, Norma Oryx, and Norma Vulkan).

New additions to the inventory:

Norma .358 250gr Oryx Projectiles - $98.95 / 50 ct box

RUAG Swiss P 338 Lapua Mag Tactical - $98.95 / 20 round box
CuZn Alloy 250gr Projectile designed for penetrating glass and light barriers

On Sale:

Norma 458 Lott Professional Hunter 450gr Woodleigh RNSN - 10 round box $74.95 (Comes in the fancier PH Box).

We also got another shipment of Sordin Hearing Protection in. Let us know if you have any questions about it.

458 Lott Ammo-1.jpg
358 cal 250gr  Oryx-1.jpg
338 Lapua Mag Tactical-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VerlaMarti

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!