Dangerous Game Brass & Ammunition In Stock

Just got my 9.3x57 brass and bullets and 500J brass. Couldn't be happier with price and prompt shipping!!! Thanks!

Do you stock DG bullets?

Swift AFrames?

Swift AFrames?
Absolutely going to try to. Working hard to expand the product lines. This is one of the first places I’ll make announcements when I do get new things in stock.

Might be a long-shot but any chance you could get a hold of RWS ammunition or brass?

Lapua (ammunition and components), North Fork bullets, and upper-end Sellier & Bellot ammunition (Exergy lines) are other products that come to mind.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-03-16 at 8.36.55 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-16 at 8.36.55 AM.png
    388.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Screen Shot 2023-03-16 at 8.36.57 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-16 at 8.36.57 AM.png
    460.3 KB · Views: 47
Planning on it soon. I’m still taking requests— let me know what you’d like to see available.
Just want to say awesome you have big bore supplies. While I need nothing now I will absolutely use you in the future and support you!

@RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION I guess the same applies to shipping to the UK? It's a no go.
To be totally transparent, I’m building this business on the side of a full time job and I just haven’t had time to look into international shipping / US ITAR yet. If someone has good gouge and can point me in the right (legal) direction, I’m not afraid of doing the extra work, just have had to prioritize other parts of the business right now.

A-frames in big bore sizes would be awesome but I'm also having a hard time finding .30 180 gr A-frames for my PH in Africa. .375 was easy but not the .30's.

Swift says the end of the year should look better for more A-frames. I’ll be adding a small number to the inventory in a week or so. I’ll make a post when they’re up.

If you find some 500NE let me know!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenniferlaw003

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg