Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Benefactor-Life NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC
Hunted
USA, RSA, Zambia
How many days will it take for Dan Ashe to leave the building?

Last edited:
Help him pack his bags.......:A Childish:

He has already announced he will be director of the zoo association of America, or something like that.

Yeh, I saw that a while back, I was hoping that he would be shown the door before he could leave on his own

You mean he's not moving to Canada!

Which son gonna replace him?

The last time the Demonrats left the White House they took the silver, china and anything that wasn't nailed down with them- I suppose they'll do it again. Say La Vee

Which son gonna replace him?

Neither.

If a son replaces someone it might be Sally Jewell who is Ashe's boss at Interior.;)

The way it's going, Brickburn is going to have some new neighbors!

If that were to happen, the anti's would drown in their own tears! Probably a good thing!!!

Well then, maybe Don Jr. or Eric will see our suggestion and pass it along to the old man for consideration.

Well given Myron Ebell is head of his EPA transition team, I could see a Mr. Jackson be appointed director of USFW or possibly DOI. It is just really exciting that we might have a pro hunting personnel at DOI.

This the one area, that I hope Trump changes for better ASAP. PLEASE MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

You mean he's not moving to Canada!

We follow SCIENCE, not BS. When we entered CITES we actually follow the agreements.
That muppet would not get a job at KFC in Halifax.

We follow SCIENCE, not BS. When we entered CITES we actually follow the agreements.

Don't be insulting Animal that way!

animal.jpg

Vancouver then? EH? LOL!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross