Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
Dallas-Safari-Club-Convention-2020.jpg

(Sept. 9, 2019 - DALLAS) - Are you counting the days yet? Do not miss this one!

Just four months away, the Greatest Hunters' Convention on the Planet™ is almost a reality. Planning for Heritage has accelerated in the past month, with the Exhibitor Floor Plan published in August, and Banquet and Day Pass Registration opening Sept. 13 to Dec. 13. The whole amazing show opens Thursday, Jan. 9 and runs through Sunday, Jan. 12 at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, Texas. Hours will be Thursday-Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and Sunday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Visit https://www.biggame.org/convention for updated info.

Live and silent auctions will offer some exciting dream hunts and trips to beautiful, wild places in the world, exotic furs and stunning jewelry, gorgeous guns and high-end gear to make your hunt more enjoyable and more successful. The full list is published on the DSC website. Highlights and updates will be made weekly as the show gets closer.

Taking place at the show for 2020 will be another slate of outdoor celebrities on the Conservation Stage sponsored by Trijicon. Guest speakers will include notable conservationists such as Ivan Carter and Shane Mahoney, media personalities Larry Weishuhn, Blake Barnett, Jim Shockey, Craig Boddington and Bob Foulkrod.

DSC is truly honored to have Patrick Mavros, Buzz Charlton and Michel Mantheakis address the crowd at the Saturday night banquet. Those attending the Life Member Breakfast will have the pleasure of hearing from Danene van der Westhuyzen and Scott Ellis.

Hotel reservations opened earlier in the summer, and there are still plenty of choice hotel rooms available within walking distance or just a short free shuttle ride away from the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center.

IMPORTANT UPDATE:
Banquet registration will be opening on Friday, September 13, 2019, and will go through Friday, December 13, 2019. This year NO banquet tickets will be sold onsite at the convention center, so please be diligent and purchase your banquet tickets before December 13.

For tickets to the:
Wednesday Welcome Party, Jan. 8, 2020
Thursday, Friday or Saturday Evening Banquets, Jan. 9-11, 2020
Ladies' Luncheon, Friday, Jan. 10, 2020
Life Member Breakfast, Saturday, Jan. 11, 2020

Go to https://www.biggame.org/convention/banquets on or after September 13, 2019 and get your tickets early.

Evening Banquet Table Sponsorship
Purchase a Banquet Table Sponsorship between Friday, September 13, 2019, and Thursday, October 31, 2019, to be eligible to win $5,000 in live-auction credit and other great benefits!

Day Pass Registration
For those of you who would like to purchase day passes prior to arriving at the convention center, visit https://www.biggame.org/convention/2020-day-pass-registration/.

Please Note: If you purchase ANY of the banquet tickets listed above, you do not need to purchase a day pass. Your banquet ticket will give you admittance to the convention on all four days.

2020 New Member Show Special
(This special is ONLY available to new members who join at the convention. Visit the membership booth in the lobby.)
Purchase a 1 year membership - receive one day pass
Purchase a 2 year membership - receive two day passes
Purchase a 3 year membership - receive three day passes
Purchase a Life membership - receive four day passes

If you have any questions or need assistance on banquet registration, please call Cass Olmstead at 480-319-0866 or email cass@biggame.org.

Source: Dallas Safari Club (DSC)

I’ll miss it this next year as I’ll be hunting in Cameroon. Always a good time.
Regards,
Philip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btcbuyerapp

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,