www.huntsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, New Zealand, USA, Canada
"Dear DSC Members,

We are very excited to announce that the 2021 DSC Convention has been moved from January to February 11-14. Considering the COVID-19 pandemic and the restrictions on travel and other uncertainties, a decision was made after numerous discussions and feedback from exhibitors and sponsors to find the best date. We hope this change will provide the very best opportunity for a wildly successful and enjoyable Convention for both our attendees and exhibitor partners.

As such, please mark your calendars and make plans to join us in Dallas on February 11-14, 2021 to celebrate our hunting heritage and all things outdoors. We look forward to seeing you and celebrating a new year!

Thank you for your support."

Ravin Reddy
DSC Convention Chair

Was coming to post. You beat me to it!

This makes much more sense under the circumstances. Still wouldn't bet my retirement check on it!

PS...Those of you that are not members, join and you will receive this type of info straight from DSC when it happens.

President Day weekend, what a mistake!

I think this has more to do with the convention center and its availability than it does DSC actually wanting to change the dates..

they've been struggling for a few months to get the convention center to keep the commitment to the originally planned dates.. it looks like that didnt work out.. so Im guessing they are accepting the next best dates available..

What a great Valentine's Day outting for the wife! :D

and an excuse to buy her a 375 flanged double!

doubles are for lovers after all...

:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois