Dallas Safari Club Convention 2020: Do Not Miss This One!

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
(Nov. 19, 2019 - DALLAS) -- DSC's 2020 Greatest Hunters' Convention on the Planet,™ Heritage, kicks off the hunting-show season in January. If you haven't joined us, you won't want to miss the Texas hospitality of our volunteer army, the world's best outfitters and exhibitors, and the exciting auctions and programs every evening. In the last few weeks, planning for Heritage has accelerated. The whole amazing show opens Thursday, Jan. 9 and runs through Sunday, Jan. 12. Hours will be Thursday-Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and Sunday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in downtown Dallas. Visit www.biggame.org/convention for updated info.

Dallas-Safari-Club-Convention.jpg

#dscconvention #dscconvention2020

Always a highlight of the show is the Life Member Breakfast, and this year it will begin at 7:30 a.m. The earlier start time brings show attendees and exhibitors back to the show floor promptly.

The speakers are noted conservationists Scott Ellis of Guide Outfitters Association of British Columbia and Danene van der Westhuyzen, the president of Namibia Professional Hunting Association.

The event is a gathering of dedicated Life Members, old and new, which features a gourmet meal, full bar, silent and live auction items, and the keynote address. This year's delicious meal includes a refreshing fruit and yogurt parfait, an assortment of breads and muffins, and the main plate of slow-cooked beef grillades and grits in tomato gravy sauce. Tickets are still available to any Life Members.

Evening speakers at the banquet and auction galas include 2020 Artist of the Year Patrick Mavros, 2019 Outfitter of the Year Michel Mantheakis, and Buzz Charlton of Charlton McCallum Safaris.

Live and silent auctions each evening will offer some exciting dream hunts and trips to beautiful, wild places in the world, exotic furs and stunning jewelry, gorgeous guns and high-end gear to make your hunt more enjoyable and more successful. The full list for all auctions is published on our website, and online bidding has already begun. Watch your mailbox for the 2020 Auction Catalog, due out in just a few days.

Don't forget the always popular Ladies' Luncheon 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Jan. 10 - this year's theme is "Grit and Grace" and is sure to sell out. Remember, banquet tickets sales are online only, and will close Dec. 13.

The seminar list covers everything from field medicine and deer genetics to decorating your trophy room and anti-poaching efforts in Africa and around the world. The free seminars run on Friday and Saturday of the show and are open to the public. The schedule will be out soon, so plan ahead to learn something new about the hunting community or catch well-known speakers like Craig Boddington, Ivan Carter, Shane Mahoney and Ludo Wurfbain.

Taking place at the show for 2020 will be another slate of outdoor celebrities on the Conservation Stage sponsored by Trijicon. Guest speakers will include media personalities Larry Weishuhn, Blake Barnett, Jim Shockey and Craig Boddington, along with a line-up of interesting panelists, and presentations from Trijicon.

With art exhibitors including John Banovich, Peter Blackwell, Sally Maxwell, Raj Paul and Jocelyn Russell, art lovers and collectors will not want to miss this show or the auctions that feature many fine paintings, sculptures and carvings, and functional art.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you receive an email offering to sell you an attendee list, hotel booking assistance, convention talent opportunities, etc., DO NOT RESPOND. These are scammers and these lists do not exist nor do they have any real data to send you. The email may have links to fake documents, invoices or websites, so beware-do not click on links or enter any information into forms.

DSC does not and would not provide a list of our members or attendees to anyone. Please disregard these emails and mark them as spam, or report them to your ISP as a scam.

For more information on the Greatest Hunters' Convention on the Planet™, call (972) 980-9800, or visit www.biggame.org/convention

Source: Dallas Safari Club (DSC)

Looking forward to attending.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross