limpopo

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA Patriot Life Patron
Hunted
Botswana, RSA, Zimbabwe
Dakota 76 African Traveler right hand Take Down with 400 H&H Magnum and 375 H&H barrel assemblies. Special Selection Bastogne walnut, shadowline cheekpiece, custom trigger guard, drop belly mag (4+1 capacity) with African style straddle floor plate, two cross bolts with ebony caps, mercury recoil reducer, two screw grip cap, inletted rear swivel and barrel band sling swivel, wrap checkering on the forearm, ebony forend tip, quarter rib and single standing bar and banded/hooded front sights w/ fiber optic blade (400 H&H) and brass bead/night flip up blade (375 H&H) with sight hood. Matte black finish with
two panel checkered bolt knob and jeweled bolt, 24" barrel both, 14" LOP over 1" black pad, weighs approx. 10 lbs. 13 oz. with the 400 H&H barrel assembly.

Have Paperwork, Dakota test targets etc. Included are 100+ new 400 H&H head stamped brass (Jamison) and Hornady Die Set. In a pinch you can use 416 Remington mag brass, simple run though the sizer die gets it done.

Will include 2 sets of Dakota/Talley QD 30MM rings, one set used to mount the included Schmidt & Bender Zenith 1-4 FD-9 Illuminated scope.

Bought new for a trip, but ended up taking my go to, tried and true set up (another story). If I put 40 rounds through each barrel assembly I’d be surprised. Never hunted and a true safe queen. Looking to move this out as I need to get another double rifle.

Asking $8250. Questions, shoot me a PM. Thanks for looking.
L1030457.JPG
L1030461.JPG
L1030463.JPG
L1030465.JPG
L1030471.JPG
L1030472.JPG

Last edited:
Beautiful rifle, shouldn't last long.
Good luck with the sale and your future double rifle.

Oh mercy

Wow!

Wow, I need a smoke!

Very handsome rifle! What a dream to own!

Let's adjust price to $7950 and add possible trades for a nice Merkel double (375 and Up) in like condition. Don't know unless I suggest! Thanks for looking.

Dude, somebody buy this and put me out of my misery.
I love looking at this wood...am I allowed to say that?

LOL! Yep, this is a very nice set and deserves to be put to use instead of being a door stop in my safe.

A young Canadian couple I met last year in Africa had one of these only in just 375 H&H...absolutely beautiful rifle! I would love to own one of these, but I’m way over extended for probably the next two years since I’m booked for 2019 and have to come up with money for a two person trip in 2020.
Someone really should jump on this beauty!

Be still my collectors heart that another trip to Africa just to use them.
Very nice offer and beautifully done set.
And in a caliber set that does it all..

Looking at this one makes me wish I had not filled my safe with all this stuff that I thought was cool and had to have. If only I had time to sell off most of the herd to fund this rig. Damn, what a beautiful rifle!

Beautiful rifle in a great caliber set. Is it still available???

Beautiful rifle in a great caliber set. Is it still available???

Yes sir, she's still available. Any questions etc ask away. Thanks

I just sent you a PM with questions. Look forward to your reply

MBaugh - if you buy this outfit you are going to be the envy of more than a few of us here!

Sold pending funds etc. Thanks for all the interest.

Congrats to you, but also to the new owner who I'm now jealous of.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg