Czech Republic hunting?

kemoarms

Reaction score
has anyone had any experience hunting in the Czech Republic? i will be in Prague at the end of july first of Aug of 2019 and was wanting to figure out what i could hunt while i was there. Does anyone have any experience or know of any information?

I know they have world class mouflon rams and fallow deer for sure. I think also roe deer. I absolutely loved Prague. Outside Africa, it's the one place I want to go back and visit. I didn't think ahead enough to set up a hunt while there but maybe next time. I think there are a few sponsors on here that hunt Czech Republic. They should be along shortly I suspect.

I've always wanted to hunt mouflon there.

I know they have world class mouflon rams and fallow deer for sure. I think also roe deer. I absolutely loved Prague. Outside Africa, it's the one place I want to go back and visit. I didn't think ahead enough to set up a hunt while there but maybe next time. I think there are a few sponsors on here that hunt Czech Republic. They should be along shortly I suspect.
They have fanstastic hunting in Czech. I hunted there when I lived in Germany. Great Roe and Fallow. I shot a Silver Medal Fallow on my last trip there. I don't have the POC any more but try to get there.....

I have hunted in CZ and have a few contacts. Mouflon and boar very good and not to expensive. Fallow deer way to much money as is Red stag you can hunt these in the UK for a fraction of the price.
They are very professional with the hunting and the food and accommodation has been very good in my experience. Beer and wine very cheap.
Hope this helps, Markcz

I have hunted in CZ and have a few contacts. Mouflon and boar very good and not to expensive. Fallow deer way to much money as is Red stag you can hunt these in the UK for a fraction of the price.
They are very professional with the hunting and the food and accommodation has been very good in my experience. Beer and wine very cheap.
Hope this helps, Markcz
I can't speak on hunting prices in the UK but Fallow and Red Stag are significantly less expensive in Czech than Germany and Hungary. And off course it depends on what size trophy you want.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PWA703

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.