CZ550s For Sale (30-06, 308, 7X57)

Bonk

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Life Member NRA
I'm thinning out my safe a bit and I've decided to sell three of my CZ550 rifles. Top to bottom:

CZ550 Predator 30-06. I shot this rifle to check function and then put it away. It's as new. The stock is original but I don't know who makes it. It isn't a cheap piece of flimsy plastic. It's solid and well built. Scope not included but the rings are. I also have the original box, manual, etc. $800 shipped to your FFL in the lower 48.

CZ550 .308. Same thing. Shot for function and then put away. As new. Real nice wood and factory iron sights. Includes original box, manual, etc. Scope not included but the rings are. $800 shipped to your FFL in the lower 48.

CZ550 American 7X57. I'm the second owner but the rifle is in outstanding condition. No cosmetic blemishes anywhere. I shot about a box through it but I have no idea how much or how little the previous owner fired it. Based on condition I suspect very little but that's just a guess. It's a tack driver. They only made a very few of these and they're highly sought after rifles. Scope not included but the rings are. $1050 shipped to your FFL in the lower 48.

If someone wants more than one I'll make you a deal.

36542A85-1824-476B-95B0-924BB391A9AD_1_201_a.jpeg

What series is the .308? The standard maybe? Barrel length? weight if you know it?

It's a standard CZ550. Not an American. Barrel is 24". Weighs 7lbs 7oz on a digital scale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross