CZ 550 Safari Magnum 458 Lott

fgold767

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
SA
Selling this for a friend: a CZ 550 Safari Magnum to sell....in 458 Lott. We graded it at 85-90%....it sells with a box of Hornady Custom 458 Lott 500 grain FMJJ/RN ammo... cost on this rifle is over $1200....just for the rifle...the ammo is somewhere around $120/box. $899 plus shipping. If I had any real expectation of going back to Africa and hunting really big game, this would be going home with me but alas....that ain't gonna happen short of my winning the lottery and getting younger with new knees. I can email or text pics..I took 33 of them!....a beautiful rifle with just a few blemishes.. Thanks for looking.

More info.....my friend is second owner..he bought it from original owner who would take it out and terrorize his friends with it...it has not been hunted. He bought 60 rounds with it...there are a few loose ones "somewhere around here..." so round count is about 35. No box papers or rings...sorry.

I know you mention email or texting pics, but posting some on the thread would be nice! Best of luck

Reedy if I was smart enough to do so I would have! I know it looks better with pics...but alas, I am too
illiterate to do so. Sorry

Reedy if I was smart enough to do so I would have! I know it looks better with pics...but alas, I am too
illiterate to do so. Sorry

If the pics are on your computer it's quite easy. When you post a reply, look for the button below the text area "Upload a File" and push that. A pop up will come up and you navigate from there to where the pics are on your computer. Select the one(s) you want and they will upload. You're not quite finished yet however, from there you need to "insert" them into your reply as either "Thumbnail" or "Full Image".

Yeah, they are in my email....not on my computer so that didn't work....thanks though!

Last edited:
Just looked at Midway....sale price on the ammo is
$91.99/box so you are getting the rifle for just
$807! 2/3rds of a new one for one with just 35 rounds down range!

Yeah, there are in my email....not on my computer so that didn't work....thanks though!

Yeah you would have to save them off from your email to someplace on your hard drive.

PM sent about Photos. If I get them, I'll post them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudeWjg34

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross