Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunted
South Africa (Limpopo, Eastern Cape & Kalahari), Nicaragua, FL, CA, SD, GA, SC, CO
Good day everyone, I'm selling one of my CZ-550, Safari Classic in 375 H&H, with a Nikon African Monarch 1-4, on quick release mounts (I believe they are Talley's). I have paperwork, but not sure if I have the box or not. The rifle has been sitting in my safe since I purchased it, and I'm not sure of the round count from the previous owner. One small blemish on the stock, see picture. Asking $1950 with scope and mounts, plus shipping to your FFL. Please reach out to me via PM, and I'll answer all your questions.

I've dealt with some of the members on here, and I'm sure they can vouch for me.

CZ 1.jpeg

CZ 2.jpeg

CZ 3.jpeg

Bump

Very fair price with a good scope as well. If it shoots as good as the one @BeeMaa sold me, someone will get a good deal. CZ not making these anymore!

Bump. Let's try $1850.00, shipped.

Bump

Weekend special, $1800.00 shipped. If no takers, it will go on gunbroker.

Good luck with the sale! I have been tinkering on my CZ in 375 H&H for a while now and have it fitting and running better than any 375 I have held, including a Rigby Big Game. They are fantastic rifles. Again, Good Luck.

I believe those mounts are Warne mounts. Extra bump for a nice combo.

Weekend special, $1800.00 shipped. If no takers, it will go on gunbroker.
You need a stock that looks like a bowling ball. That chums in the buyers, big time!!

You need a stock that looks like a bowling ball. That chums in the buyers, big time!!
I believe you are correct my friend. :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

Rifle is sold pending funds to AHF member. (y)

Good day everyone, I'm selling one of my CZ-550, Safari Classic in 375 H&H, with a Nikon African Monarch 1-4, on quick release mounts (I believe they are Talley's). I have paperwork, but not sure if I have the box or not. The rifle has been sitting in my safe since I purchased it, and I'm not sure of the round count from the previous owner. One small blemish on the stock, see picture. Asking $1950 with scope and mounts, plus shipping to your FFL. Please reach out to me via PM, and I'll answer all your questions.

I've dealt with some of the members on here, and I'm sure they can vouch for me.

View attachment 502690

View attachment 502691

View attachment 502692
Para45 is awesome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShanonBurc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.