CZ 550 Medium Lux 7x64 Brenneke For Sale

Jamison

Reaction score
Media
Member of
Ducks Unlimited, Houston Safari Club, SCI, Dallas Safari Club, Quail Unlimited
Hunted
Namibia
I have a CZ 550 Medium Lux chambered in 7x64 brenneke for sale. It is an older model so it has the high polish bluing. Gun has timney trigger installed comes with Talley rings. I also am throwing in 200 rounds of remington core lokt ammo 8 boxes of 175 grain and 2 boxes of 140 grain. I picked this gun up from a buddy and really do not shoot this gun at all and feel it deserves a trip to Africa or to some one who would appreciate it more then me. I also have dies for the gun as well. I am located in Houston TX and have an FFL local to transfer local or to ship to your FFL.. Gun shoots great as well and has no scratches or dings.
Message me or text to 713-553-7376

IMG_1156.jpg
IMG_1080 (1).jpg
IMG_1081 (1).jpg
IMG_1079 (1).jpg
IMG_1078 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Text or call for price and info 713-553-7376

@Jamison, Please include the price with your offer.

Nice looking rifle.

I have that same rifle and its the most accurate hunting rifle I have ever owned. Sub half MOA with handloads.

What is the LOP?

According to Guns America, that rifle is sold.

Ammo alone is worth at least $250! Heck of a deal. I shot my smallest ever group with mine, of any rifle.

Whoever got the rifle, got an excellent deal!

Gun has sold thanks for all the interest

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross