AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
DU, JSA, NAHC( Life member), NRA (Life member)
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, USA (PA ,WY,TX,MT,AK,NJ,DE,VA,WV,SD,MA,NC,FL,MD,CA) Canada (QC,NF,ON,NT,NWT,BC), New Zealand
Just in case anyone is looking for one, Redding Auction Service has a CZ 550 Magnum in 416 Rigby going up for auction on Feb. 18th. If interested you can see it on their website www.reddingauction.com it's gun #144-1

Screen Shot 2018-02-08 at 8.15.29 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Would have paid cash in advance! Should have advertised here.

Would have paid cash in advance! Should have advertised here.
It ain't my rifle, I have nothing to do with it. Just noticed it on the auction list and posted it here in case anyone was interested.

My apologies

My apologies
No apology necessary, just wanted to clear things up. If I ever sell any of my big guns I'll give you guys first crack at them. If anyone is interested in that CZ I have to tell you that the Redding family is awesome to deal with. I've bought my share of guns and more from them over the years.

So I went to the auction today, that CZ 416 Rigby sold for $875. I don't know if that's a good deal or not but that's what it went for.

I would have bought it for that. Seems like a good deal to me.

So I went to the auction today, that CZ 416 Rigby sold for $875. I don't know if that's a good deal or not but that's what it went for.

I think that was a good price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg