Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
Guys, with the recent acquisition of the Zastava 7x64, its out with the old and in with the new. This CZ is a better shooter but not my much I suspect. Targets will show its potential. Rifle was bedded when I got it, it also was stupidly drilled and tapped for bases, of what kind I have no idea.
Any CZ Brno rings will work of course.
Very nice grain in the stock wood.
Rifle also has a 3 position safety, probably not factory but I don't know, but it works nicely and forward is fire.
Mag holds and feeds 6 down. Has the CZ push type set trigger and works nicely, sweet trigger pull on unset.
LOP is about 14.25", factory pad. 23.6" bbl, bore is mint. Very accurate. I do have the factory box.
Here is a few pics, I have more so if interested PM for them, don't want to clutter up so much space here with pix.
Tough to place a value on this, other than the one that a member had here a year or so ago, I have not seen another like it and none are for sale anywhere that I am aware of. This is a rare hard to find rifle.
Ask questions here or via PM. Giving members here first crack and if no interest I will move it over to Gunbroker. US sales only, payment from US members of good standing can be about any kind of paper
IMG_5434.JPG
, but no CC or paypal is available.
Am asking $1175 shipped to buyers FFL, will ship from me with DL for ID via USPS Priority insured for full amount.
IMG_5421.JPG

IMG_5431.JPG
IMG_5429.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it list a ROT on the barrel? I assume it is the same as their 7mm mag, but I can't find it on their website. Thank you.

Not that I am aware of. I always assumed it was 9. It shoots equally well with bullets from 150-160 grs. The only 175's I shot were Rem factory and my notes say it shot excellent.

Standard rifling twist is 1:220 mm or 1:8.66".

Lets try $1050 shipped. Give it a bit more time for AH'rs, then off to Gunbroker it will go.

Open for offers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KathrinMcG

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!