CZ 550 FS 9.3x62 For Sale

Would you want to trade it for a hunt and some fishing?
Man that is a heck of an offer and I really appreciate you making it but I’m regrettably going to have to pass. I’m really trying to keep my eye on the prize and that’s raising the funds for another rifle.

If you happened to be interested in buying it I would deliver it to the Rockin G. My dad’s mom and her family were from Memphis and we haven’t been out there in a very long time. Course we could go out there regardless.

Man that is a heck of an offer and I really appreciate you making it but I’m regrettably going to have to pass. I’m really trying to keep my eye on the prize and that’s raising the funds for another rifle.

If you happened to be interested in buying it I would deliver it to the Rockin G. My dad’s mom and her family were from Memphis and we haven’t been out there in a very long time. Course we could go out there regardless.
Ok. Well if you change your mind lemme know. I completely understand though. I’m about to post some meat hunt offers with a lot of trigger time. I’d be willing to swap you for your choice of one of those. They are a 2850$ hunts.

Ok. Well if you change your mind lemme know. I completely understand though. I’m about to post some meat hunt offers with a lot of trigger time. I’d be willing to swap you for your choice of one of those. They are a 2850$ hunts.
I will. That’s a very generous offer. Thanks again

Thank God, the force was very strong with this rifle. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Due to a truly unfortunate incident completely beyond the control of the buyer this rifle package is back on the market.

Same deal that I laid out in post #39 on page #2 of this thread.

Thanks for looking!

Holly crap this is killing me. Someone buy it and put me out of my misery.

Haha.. I will deliver it to the Rockin G!!!
Believe me if I had the cash to burn it would have already been done. Best I can do at the moment is a trade for my late season #2 package.

Believe me if I had the cash to burn it would have already been done. Best I can do at the moment is a trade for my late season #2 package.
I hear ya and I appreciate the offer. There’s a rifle in my LGS that I’ve been trying to raise funds for and it is pure torture every time I go in there lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg