CZ 550 FS 9.3x62 For Sale

Wishfulthinker580

AH veteran
Reaction score
Would you want to trade it for a hunt and some fishing?
Man that is a heck of an offer and I really appreciate you making it but I’m regrettably going to have to pass. I’m really trying to keep my eye on the prize and that’s raising the funds for another rifle.

If you happened to be interested in buying it I would deliver it to the Rockin G. My dad’s mom and her family were from Memphis and we haven’t been out there in a very long time. Course we could go out there regardless.

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Man that is a heck of an offer and I really appreciate you making it but I’m regrettably going to have to pass. I’m really trying to keep my eye on the prize and that’s raising the funds for another rifle.

If you happened to be interested in buying it I would deliver it to the Rockin G. My dad’s mom and her family were from Memphis and we haven’t been out there in a very long time. Course we could go out there regardless.
Ok. Well if you change your mind lemme know. I completely understand though. I’m about to post some meat hunt offers with a lot of trigger time. I’d be willing to swap you for your choice of one of those. They are a 2850$ hunts.

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted
Haha.. I will deliver it to the Rockin G!!!
Believe me if I had the cash to burn it would have already been done. Best I can do at the moment is a trade for my late season #2 package.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hocthoisao

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NTH wrote on Rick HOlbert's profile.
Nice “meeting” you Rick. I made my first trip to S. Africa this year through Kuche Safaris. We had an incredible time. What outfitter do you use? Neal
LIFE-FORM TAXIDERMY World Leader In Superior Taxidermy Since 1981

taxidermy-south-africa.jpg
Global Rescue - Worldwide Emergency Evacuation & Field Rescue, Anytime Anywhere

global-rescue.jpg
Special 10% Off On Taxidermy For AfricaHunting Members 2021

taxidermy-in-texas.jpg
TROPHY SHIPPERS - You Enjoy Your Hunt, We'll Get Your Trophies Home

hunting-trophy-shipper.jpg