CZ 550 FS 9.3x62 For Sale

And the sad part is that many of the CZs purchased now, will end up in the back of someone's gun safe as an "investment" and will probably never be shot on the range and/or see use on an actual hunt. You have a very nice rifle for sale at a very fair price. Good luck on the sale!
Thank you sir!

I bought this rifle from @ActionBob last year and I have been happy with it. I’m only selling it to fund another rifle.
View attachment 419292
View attachment 419291
Like I said about my Whitworth when I sold it, this rifle will shoot better than I can. It especially likes the 293 grain UNI Classic loading from RWS, which is kind of a pain due to availability. Unknown round count before me but I have put exactly 143 rounds through it.

I know, I know, why the EAW QD Pivot Mounts on a rifle with integral scope mounts machined into the receiver? Kinda defeats the purpose right? I got ahead of myself and ordered a scope, mounts and ammo for a rifle that I eventually canceled the backorder for. So I was stuck with the mounts and NECG was gracious enough to let me exchange them (months later) for these. I had Mr. Perodeau drill and tap the receiver and install the mounts/scope. I didn’t have prior experience with this type of mount but I knew who did. Looking through the gun vault while there was a plus. Anyway, I digress..

SCOPE NOT INCLUDED but mounts are. These mounts were $480 new IIRC.

The rifle will come with 95 rounds of 286 grain Norma Oryx factory ammo.
View attachment 419308
It will also come with 143 pieces of once fired brass.
20 pcs- Remington (they’ve been through a tumbler because they looked like crap)
20 pcs- PPU
60 pcs- RWS
43 pcs- Norma (5 pcs are in with the Oryx boxes)
View attachment 419309
There are some dents and dings here and there. Here it is:
View attachment 419293
View attachment 419294
View attachment 419296
View attachment 419295
View attachment 419297
View attachment 419299
View attachment 419298
View attachment 419300
View attachment 419301
View attachment 419302
View attachment 419303
View attachment 419304
View attachment 419305
View attachment 419306
View attachment 419307
FTF sale will be $1750 for the rifle, mounts, ammo and brass. $1900 if you happen to want the case- CASH ONLY. If I have to ship the rifle it’ll be $1900 PLUS SHIPPING AND INSURANCE and will be FFL to FFL. If the rifle is shipped I’ll need a personal check and will ship after check clears. I will ship anywhere in the CONUS. Only looking to sell as a package at this time. Thanks for looking!
You'll be sorry!

There have been quite a few guys looking for a 9.3, some on this website. Surprised this hasn't been snapped up. While I know it isn't included, I must say that the short, compact Noblex scope goes perfectly. Lots of extras, and priced right too. I used to always have a medium bore handy for medium critters, but now have a space between 300 Win and 416. Trying to save money for a Safari, but I do have an extra .243. I will try to swap it with Bob Nelson for a 35 Whelen. If that falls thru, I may go 9.3........best of luck with your sale.....FWB

There have been quite a few guys looking for a 9.3, some on this website. Surprised this hasn't been snapped up. While I know it isn't included, I must say that the short, compact Noblex scope goes perfectly. Lots of extras, and priced right too. I used to always have a medium bore handy for medium critters, but now have a space between 300 Win and 416. Trying to save money for a Safari, but I do have an extra .243. I will try to swap it with Bob Nelson for a 35 Whelen. If that falls thru, I may go 9.3........best of luck with your sale.....FWB
Thank you for your kind words sir! Good luck with your trade with @Bob Nelson 35Whelen! :ROFLMAO:

@flatwater bill
I would love to swap with you bill but I have enough tomato stakes thanks. I can sell you a lovely 35 AI complete with 60 fireformed cartridges and dies tho.
Bob

Any chance you post some pics of that beauty in a different thread? Would love to to see it!
@justin
My 35AI
20210220_125903.jpg

@Wishfulthinker580 I had a rifle just like that one a few years back and have regretted selling it:cry:
I would be very interested in it except I decided to build one and am 3/4 of the way through a english walnut full stock mauser build. You might want to consider holding one to it!

@Wishfulthinker580 I had a rifle just like that one a few years back and have regretted selling it:cry:
I would be very interested in it except I decided to build one and am 3/4 of the way through a english walnut full stock mauser build. You might want to consider holding one to it!
I have definitely thought about keeping it and I really am fond of it and the cartridge but all this talk about big bores and doubles might be more infectious than the China virus. It’s got me liquidating and calculating and day dreaming and so on and so forth.. I’m never satisfied lol. Who knows (I certainly don’t) I may just buy another 375 or a x62 :). It’s a vicious cycle:ROFLMAO:. I’m definitely looking forward to seeing your rifle completed. I’ve always loved the full stock look

I have received two offers so far which I respectfully declined. After thinking things over few a days I made counter offers to the gentlemen. Gentleman #1 respectfully declined my offer. Gentleman #2 is on a hunt and I have not heard back from him yet so until I do I am putting this ad on hold. Just trying to avoid any potential confusion or unpleasantries. Thanks and I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Rifle is back up for sale. Still want to sell as a package. I’m gonna make it a little more attractive, mainly for any buyer that would need it shipped to them.

If the rifle is to be shipped it’ll be $1750 (was $1900 plus shipping and insurance) for the rifle, rings/base, ammo, brass and case. Plus shipping and insurance. I’ll ship after the personal check clears. Still FFL to FFL.

FTF deal still $1750 for package but now includes the case as well. Cash only.

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceC

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!