CZ 550 Classic American Safari Magnum For Sale

krish

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Very nice looking cz 550 classic safari magnum in 416 Rigby for sale . Very nice furniture. Dont look like fired more than the factory. Bolt face and loading ramp looks unused. Barrel looks very clean. Feed rails looks clean as though not cycled much or fired. 3 round magazine. Selling price $2599.00. Will add more pictures if want to see additional parts of the firearm. Reducing the collection. More will be listed as time goes. Also going to list a 458 lott. Will see if they sell here first for 10days. If not will list in gun broker. Your chance to get a very fine rifle for lower than gun broker. Any questions please ask. Price is firm. Thank you.
Krish.
20220611_160602.jpg
20220611_160552.jpg
20220611_160544.jpg
20220611_160515.jpg

Just picked up the same rifle in .416 Rigby on here from Dukescav. Feeds better than my CZ in 375. Great rifle. Good luck, should go fast.

Buyer pays actual shipping from my ffl. Method of payment usps money order or certified check. Will wait for them to clear my bank before shipping.
Thank you.
Krish

Adequate description. Decent pics in good light with a willingness to add more. Stated price and acceptable forms of payment. Where's the air of mystery with all that in your advert??

Best of luck with your sale, Krish.

Krish
3 round mag ? My 550 takes 4 down.
Yes some take 4 and some take 31/2 and some take 3. Some of them take 4 but jumps the second round from the right of magazine. I have several of these 416's. I have not figured that out. All my 416's are unmolested as they have come from factory. Buyer wants four in the mag they will have to consult a competent gun smith like with most factory CZ's. I did not want to alter the way they are. You are very luckey to get one that way from factory or already modified by a gun smith. I have some Brand new ones in the box. They say y 3+1, but only takes 3. Like i said earlier i have checked more than 10 CZ's. It is some thing i cant gigure out.
Krish

Last edited:
Which half? :<)
The back half. I have 14 of these puppies i am looking at which i collected over time. May be i have some experience with them. LOL. I stated the facts on the firearm that is listed as it takes only 3 in the magazine safely.
only two of them take 4 comfortably and cycle good every time.
" IT IS A CZ".

Ktish.

Last edited:
Good luck with the sell buddy! Free BUMP

Hey Krish,
Thanks for the info. You are right my 416 Rigby benefitted by a visit to Wayne .So four down with perfect feed. My 375 and 458 L are 5 down with a trip toWayne in their history. Only conveying this so that folks know what can be done.

I know you did. Because you have stated that in another thread about the capacity of cz 416 Rigby magazine
Thsnks
Krish.

My CZ 550 in .416 Rigby with a Euro-stock holds 4 in the magazine and one in the chamber.

sorry guys this is the wrong gun in the pictures. This gun is not for sale at this time. This one is a 458 winchester magnum. Glad I caught it in time.
Thanks for looking. Not for sale anymore.
Krish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warpig602.0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross