AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Selling to fund some more projects.

CZ 550 American. 7x57. With AHR Upgrades
Purchased gun here on AH about a year ago. Sent it to AHR for No1 upgrade. In shipping on way back it came in with a slight crack in forearm near barrel channel. FedEx insurance is a joke by the way. Forearm was repaired and gun has just been sitting in safe. There are some handling marks and safe dings in stock. Metal is excellent. I took out this morning and shot it for first time in awhile. I have included a couple of targets in pics.
I have shot about 18 rounds is all thru rifle. I have no idea on total round count as was used when I purchased
Gun sell with NO scope. But will include Talley 30mm rings
$1500 shipped to your FFL in lower 47. NO California.
IMG_2614.jpg

IMG_2615.jpg

IMG_2616.jpg

IMG_2617.jpg

IMG_2619.jpg

IMG_2620.jpg

IMG_2621.jpg

IMG_2622.jpg

IMG_2623.jpg

IMG_2624.jpg

IMG_2625.jpg

IMG_2626.jpg

IMG_2627.jpg

IMG_2628.jpg

This picture shows the slight crack that was repaired. From forearm tip to top edge of checkering.
IMG_2629.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice rifle and a very fair price with the AHR #1 upgrade. Refresh my (our) memory, but that upgrade includes the straightening of the bolt handle and filling of the bolt knob, the three position safety and ? Thanks!

Very nice rifle and a very fair price with the AHR #1 upgrade. Refresh my (our) memory, but that upgrade includes the straightening of the bolt handle and filling of the bolt knob, the three position safety and ? Thanks!

I have attached the AHR invoice so all can see what was done. I cropped of my personal info.
IMG_2636.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,