Gold supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Life Member SCI, Benefactor NRA, NMLRA.
Hunted
RSA, Namibia
Rifle has the factory synthetic stock and factory set trigger. The barrel has been cut to 21" and NEGC banded front sight installed. Stock has been bedded, 3 position safety installed, and bolt handle filled.
All work done by AHR with the exception of the previous owners paint job. LOP is 14 inches. This one cycles perfectly with Barnes banded solids so should be fine with anything. I have never fired this rifle and have other .416/.423 calibers so its time to try to find this one a new home. I will throw in 60 Hornady unfired cases. If interested PM but make sure your FFL will accept from a private individual with copy of ID.
Will ship for $1850. to the lower 48 to FFL where legal.

DSC03290.jpg
DSC03292.jpg
DSC03294.jpg
DSC03295.jpg
DSC03297.jpg

If you see this rifle listed on an auction site for a lesser price as a starting bid then that price will be honored for any AH member providing no bids have been placed.

Is the metal Cerakote or paint?

Any takers @ $1650.00 ?

$1250.00 shipped ?

700 shipped as will need to rebarrel and clean off ......what it is worth to me ..my exporter is in Jersey and will accept

If I didn't have one already, this would have my attention. Only detractor for me is the paint job. Love the barrel length and the other work by AHR. I think you're getting very close to the "take me home" price.

700 shipped as will need to rebarrel and clean off ......what it is worth to me ..my exporter is in Jersey and will accept
FYI Brownells sell the CZ-550 .416 action for only $750.00 NIB and often they ship for free. Your FFL likely can get it a bit cheaper and you wouldn't even have to clean it.

FYI Brownells sell the CZ-550 .416 action for only $750.00 NIB and often they ship for free. Your FFL likely can get it a bit cheaper and you wouldn't even have to clean it.
Yep have an account with them ....Basically what I was basing my offer on ...........but thanks for the reminder

$1250.00 shipped ?

I've got a Mauser 98 in 30-06 with regard to which I'd do a trade. It has a NEGC banded front sight, barrel band swivel, rosewood grip cap and is the highly desired 1909 action (hinged bottom metal, and so on, all serial numbers match). Along with would come around 300 rounds of loaded ammunition (about 250 of which is factory...Remington, Federal and Hornady), 100 or so 220-grain Nosler Partition Bullets, 150+ unfired cases (100 Lapua and maybe 50 Hornady), 50+ fired cases. Attached is an image of the rifle from a day at the local range.

Don't at the moment have a heavy of the sort and would like a beater for the thick stuff.

IMG_4801.JPG

I've got a Mauser 98 in 30-06 with regard to which I'd do a trade. It has a NEGC banded front sight, barrel band swivel, rosewood grip cap and is the highly desired 1909 action (hinged bottom metal, and so on, all serial numbers match). Along with would come around 300 rounds of loaded ammunition (about 250 of which is factory...Remington, Federal and Hornady), 100 or so 220-grain Nosler Partition Bullets, 150+ unfired cases (100 Lapua and maybe 50 Hornady), 50+ fired cases. Attached is an image of the rifle from a day at the local range.

Don't at the moment have a heavy of the sort and would like a beater for the thick stuff.

View attachment 272515
PM sent

SOLD! (pending funds)

My offer still stands ......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg