CZ 550 416 Rigby For Sale

Odinsraven

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life Membe,Icelandic Hunting Club SKOTVIS , BASC (UK) Countryside Alliance (UK)r
Hunted
UK ,Ireland, Bulgaria,Iceland,Czech Republic
Have a 416 Rigby almost new currently in the UK for sale ....would like to keep it but Iceland has one per calibre rule. A similar rule to the Blonde ....... and I already have a wooden stocked one .....

£995.00 inc shipping to UK RFD

Scope and Mounts NOT included

151216145047928-1-680x410-c.jpg

Can ship to Europe PM for cost

Currently in storage with Kynoch England ...........

If you need an indestructible 416 Rigby this would be it

25 inch barrel with ramp fore sight and folding leaf sights,, bolt with side safety, magazine with hinged base plate, half length synthetic stock with pistol grip, cheekpiece and rubber recoil pad, 14 3/4-inch pull, 10lb. 13oz., Czech nitro proof. Rifle is like new and has not been to Africa Yet.

Synthetic Stock - no longer available from CZ - Hard to find model !

PLEASE NOTE SCOPE IS NOT INCLUDED

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope still have it ....someone bought it then was unable to get it on their FAC. So I refunded him ....

Good rifle! Hope you can get it sold.

Damn I don't need another gun.... But I have to at least sniff. What's the conversation to USD?

Damn I don't need another gun.... But I have to at least sniff. What's the conversation to USD?
1450 usd plus shipping and permits ....However if going for that I have a couple more

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SibylLasse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,