Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 9.41.00 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 9.41.00 AM.png
    3 MB · Views: 187
  • Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 9.41.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 9.41.01 AM.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 184
Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously ugly looking bunch of rifles....
Couldn’t agree more! Do the sights on the Lux seem a little close together as well?

Accuracy guarantees are very nice though! Now if they could just admit this is a very early April Fools joke and bring back the CZ 550 Safari with that accuracy guarantee and a little more attention paid to each rifle at the factory, and call it the Safari Lux! I’m already in line to buy one LOL!

Up to .300 Win Mag for now, so no Safari or .338 in production in the new series of them.

Another switch barrel with the scope mounted on the receiver. That means re sight-in whenever the caliber is changed. Not sure I get the advantage. But no doubt an inexpensive engineering solution to multiple calibers. I'll pass.

Makes you wonder if the design team comprised accountants, marketing department, air soft enthusiasts and video gamers. Clearly no hunters involved.

Seriously ugly looking bunch of rifles....

Agreed; add it to the pile of other soulless mass-produced "entry level" rifles on the market. In my opinion, the only manufacturer that still makes anything of quality and character in this price range is Winchester with their Model 70.

I just wish I had picked up a CZ550 FS in 9.3x62 before they became extinct.

Very sad to see the 527 go, my lgs has a suppressor ready 300blk out for $770 maybe I should pick up. I'm not a 300blk can tho, I'd ream it to 300 hamr but don't know if it will cut with the Nitrate barrel.

on the new 600 I don't mind the action looks, looks like the bolt is similar to the sako 85 and improved some. The trail looks ugly and it's to high of a price given the msrp, you could built a ar-180 ar with a pdw stock for that much.
the range looks fine, I see they added a few more calibers today.

the list of crf action is getting very small and I don't like that.

The 600 Lux version looks like a serviceable entry level rifle. Can't think of it as an improvement over the earlier models though. I have a little 527 in 7.62x39, so i'm happy about that, but sad so many won't get to enjoy owning one too. They are a nice little carbine. It's great for smaller shooters and children and is a capable hunting rifle for smallish game. The cheap surplus practise ammo is also a bonus.

Agreed; add it to the pile of other soulless mass-produced "entry level" rifles on the market. In my opinion, the only manufacturer that still makes anything of quality and character in this price range is Winchester with their Model 70.

I just wish I had picked up a CZ550 FS in 9.3x62 before they became extinct.

There is a synthetic stock one on here for sale...also very nice and handy...I had one

There is a synthetic stock one on here for sale...also very nice and handy...I had one

Unfortunately the last quote I received for shipping a rifle into Australia was around $2000.
Hopefully one will eventually appear on the market over here.

Unfortunately the last quote I recieved for shipping a rifle into Australia was around $2000.
Hopefully one will eventually appear on the market over here.

Ok didn't realise you were an :E Upside Down: person...:E Big Grin:...so same problem I have...lots of nice guns for sale here but can't have :(:D Beers:

Ok didn't realise you were an :E Upside Down: person...:E Big Grin:...so same problem I have...lots of nice guns for sale here but can't have :(:D Beers:
Yes, although for the sake of my bank balance, that could be a good thing.

Making the educated guess.
Now when rifle production line is sorted out, next thing to remove from production will be CZ 75b.
Now lets wait and see.

Making the educated guess.
Now when rifle production line is sorted out, next thing to remove from production will be CZ 75b.
Now lets wait and see.

I doubt it...as I have said on one of the threads about the 550 being discontinued...I spoke to someone on the cz stand at sci that year...he said majority of their money came from handgun and semiauto carbines etc sales...

I doubt it...as I have said on one of the threads about the 550 being discontinued...I spoke to someone on the cz stand at sci that year...he said majority of their money came from handgun and semiauto carbines etc sales...
For every shooter on the rifle ranges (mostly gray hairs), there's five on the pistol range. Same on the hunting rifles versus autoloaders. Hunting rifles are low volume, low margin relative to the entire firearms industry. It amazes me how many are trying to make it in the hunting rifle market.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattieHayw

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,