BCD

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Middleton
Hunted
USA, Argentina-Patagonia, RSA, Spain
I have a CZ 550 LH 375 H&H with America Hunting Rifles #2 upgrade package in addition to 1.5x5 Vari-x3 Leopold scope with German DG reticle(scope has scratch but but inside repacked by leopold factory recently), Talley QR rings & Mercury recoil reducer installed ... LH 550 safari was discontinued 2017 ... the last one I saw for sale NIB box was $2200 a couple months ago.. many ads for them but when you look closely they are 'out of stock'

you add the #2 AHR upgrade plus other extras you are at $4500 plus *rifle excellent condition

I will ship to your FFL lower 48 where legal for $3500

(I have a hunting trip to Spain fast approaching that needs additional funding!)

Thanks!

IMG_0517.jpg
IMG_0516.jpg
IMG_0523.jpg
IMG_0520.jpg
IMG_0518.jpg
IMG_0519.jpg
IMG_0522.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SoTexan

Reaction score
Wow. Nice. A guy notified me of a model 70 LH today. Going to look at it but if that falls through I am definitely interested.

Reactions: BCD

BCD

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Middleton
Hunted
take a look at American Hunting Rifles website for CZ upgrades(#2) and it show you all that has been done to this rifle... Wayne does a great job!

BeeMaa

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life Member, SCI
Hunted
Eastern US & RSA

BCD

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Middleton
Hunted
Thanks BeeMaa he did reach out..gonna get back to me once he follows up another lead
cheers

BCD

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Middleton
Hunted

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khangdiensaigonvn

Latest profile posts

pam308 wrote on TOBY458's profile.
Just saw your listing for a winchester 70 458. Is it still for sale? I want it!!! pam308
flatwater bill wrote on john stroud's profile.
Leopard Legend....................Hi John.............I see that you have not visited AH in awhile. Hope all is well. I am looking for a hunt in Namibia..............would like to ask a few questions about your hunt.............all the best..............................Bill
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?