Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
The base is solid African Mahogany hand made by me here in the shop. I could not find and large sheets of solid mahogany so I used 13/16 solid boards and hand planed and jointed them to create the base. The mask I had imported from RSA and is a traditional South African mask. Behind the mask is a small LED light which when turned on will make it glow. The buffalo is removable and the base sits on casters for ease of movement. The buff himself is posed sneaking through brush with a left turn and eyes hard left. John had also requested a slightly open mouth which I was able to build usinging an artificial jaw set. I hope you enjoy and I would like to thank @johnnyblues for the opportunity to bring his buffalo and our vision back to life.
DSC_0117.jpg
DSC_0121.jpg
DSC_0108.jpg
DSC_0136.jpg
DSC_0149.jpg

Looks awesome, great following you two through the process.

Fine work Erik!

How did you trap the little guy in the mask inside the base?

That turned out super!
Got to get back to your place and find a really ugly hog for you to mount the head for me.
Excellent work Mr Gizmo:ROFLMAO:!

That turned out super!
Got to get back to your place and find a really ugly hog for you to mount the head for me.
Excellent work Mr Gizmo:ROFLMAO:!
Thank you. Give me a shout when your ready.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kurpfalzjäger

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber