Albert GRANT

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA, Canada, Ireland
Going, along with the firearms, are 2 of my custom knives. The first is one of 2 I recently received from our own Von Gruff. It is his safari model with a nice ringed gidgee handle. Comes with RH cross draw sheath. It is new and un-used. Selling for what I paid for it $280 plus shipping.
Second is a very nice Cote bullnose skinner with a desert Ironwood handle and turquoise inserts. This is lightly used and doesn't come with a sheath. $300
Only selling these because times demand it, but luckily Garry made me the perfect mix of these 2 in the other one I got from him, so I am good.
knives1.jpg

Albert, didn't you just have a rifle and hunting gear sell off about a year ago? It appears that bad luck follows you around. Sorry for that.

Albert, didn't you just have a rifle and hunting gear sell off about a year ago? It appears that bad luck follows you around. Sorry for that.
Yup, every time I think things have changed for the better, it's 2 steps back. I've learned my lesson, need to get this taken care of, then it's just going to be lay low and and put any possible funds towards building a retirement. Seems the best I can hope for is not to have to work until I die.

Yup, every time I think things have changed for the better, it's 2 steps back. I've learned my lesson, need to get this taken care of, then it's just going to be lay low and and put any possible funds towards building a retirement. Seems the best I can hope for is not to have to work until I die.
@Albert GRANT
Sorry to hear that my friend it's not easy. Been there doesn't that but probably under different circumstances. All is not lost tho things do eventually get better.
Bob

@Albert GRANT
Sorry to hear that my friend it's not easy. Been there doesn't that but probably under different circumstances. All is not lost tho things do eventually get better.
Bob
Don't get me wrong, I can't really complain, I did get to make a trip to Africa, which I never really thought I'd do. I also was able to take my family to Europe on a long trip and fish the sea of Cortez in Mexico. I have had great experiences and am thankful for every one! I just keep having grand plans and every time I try to turn them into reality I get a swift check. I've simply accepted it and now have my focus further into the future, so I have time for set backs without having to undo everything. All will be ok when I see everything and get stuff settled

Cote knife is now $285 shipped. This is a heck of a deal for this, and it's basically new

That bullnose is a stunner.
The craftsmanship as far as fit and finish, beauty and style are second to none, but for me, it was terrible for practical use. The grip swell did not fit me at all and made it hard to keep hold of the knife. The balance was also way off and it was extremely heavy. I got lucky and Garry made me a perfect mix of these two, so I now have 1 great knife that is everything I wanted. *NOT FOR SALE*
vongruff1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
febixix695

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois