Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Australia/NZ
Hunted
Republic of CongoNamibia, Kyrgyzstan(2) South Africa(4) New Zealand Zambia(2)
GAP built Stiller TAC 300. 300 Win mag SAAMI chamber. It weighs 8lbs on my bathroom scale with no scope.
Benchmark #5 fluted barrel with Harrell's brake(27" plus brake), Manner
EH1 stock in midnight camo, Jewell trigger. This rifle shoots less than .5 out to 500 yards which is as far as I have shot it. It will do it with H1000 or Retumbo and Berger
215s. Approximately 330 rounds through it. $2890 shipped in a hard case.
The above is most of the ad that I purchased this rifle from. Some investigation revealed that GAP bedded the action,however; GAP didn't appear to show that they did the other work. Maybe they did and maybe they didn't. In my shooting of this rifle 5/8 inch was the best I could do. I have run less than 60 rds through it. The brake appears to be integral to the barrel. The trigger is set around 20 oz. it comes with a rail on it that has been bedded on the rifle. It's probably a 20 MOA rail. Stock and metal are almost flawless. Looks like it was never hunted with. Not really looking at any trades. Accumulating extra $$ for trophy fees for my trip to Africa later this year. Reason I'm selling is that I've moved in the .30 Nosler.
Bruce

IMG_0265.JPG
IMG_0266.JPG
IMG_0267.JPG
IMG_0268.JPG
IMG_0269.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I would bet that brake is blended, GAP does build some very nice rifles. The owner is also a good guy too. Nice stick, GLWS

No visible seam. Be a joy to carry in Africa.
Bruce

Sold pending funds
Bruce

Up for sale.... The Manners T5A stock not the rifle sold. Sigh... Some days....
Bruce

Was also asked about exact weight on this rifle. It weighs 8 lbs 2 oz on a postal scale with the rail on.
Bruce

Price drop to $2490.
Bruce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg