Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
ssaa, aba ,bairnsdale field archers SFP
Hunted
australia south africa (limpopo, north west,eastcape) canada (b.c)zambia
evening fellas ive got a question about cash in canada
can i use u.s dolars while im in canada ?
im only asking because ive still got about 1600 in u.s currency from when i was in south africa in 2010 and when i exchanged aussie dollars back then the exchange was alot sadder then
so if i need canadian dollars i will leave these at home and use them next year when im back in gods country
thanks in advance bluey:confused::confused:

I am a US resident and have traveled to Canada dozens of times. US currency is readily accepted everywhere in Canada. Some places charge exchange rate, but it is so close right now it would be minimal at best. Todays rate is 1 Canadian dollar = 1.0087 US dollars.
Visa and MasterCard are also readily accepted. The credit card company will automatically do the exchange rate for you. Most charge a fee to do this.

no worries thanks stretch
i just wasnt sure and ryan berard must be busy at the moment as it s taken a while for the messages to be answered
cheer s

Id say get Canadian $s and then what you have left over you can spend along with your left over US$ with your Outfitter in Gods Country, dollars in any form (Except Zim) are sought after by all Africans!!!!!

Stretch is on the money. :)
You will likely get tagged for a few percent exchange rate. Retailers cover themselves the same way you have to with the banks.

ha ha ha you think like my wife ,she said them exact words but she meant she could go shopping instead if hunting ,i think i will go for candaian dollars iwas pretty sure u.s.dollars wouldve been fine

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
majisman

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross