Culling in Zambia

Shavesgreen

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Europe
I have an opportunity for small teams of guys to form part of 5 night culling operations in Zambia.

Dates: April 16th-20th /23rd-27th .
Duration: 5 full nights
Species: Numerous Impala, some Puku and Eland (species may very). The aim is to cull between 50 and 75 beasts per team over the five nights.

Price: 5 nights all Inc (excluding alcohol) $1250 pp

Details: Groups of 4-6 will work as a team from one vehicle and all the shooting will be shared out equally. The cullers must be capable of consistent marksmanship at 50-150 yards. The accommodation will be a traditional tented safari camp with service staff. Trophy shooting will be available during daylight hours and is subject to the normal guiding rates, trophy list and paperwork for exportation (price list by request).

The Professional hunter will be Phil Minnaar, a long term family friend and has over 25yrs experience in dangerous game hunting. He is also chairman of the Zambian PH assoc and runs Zambian Game Ranching Services as a private venture.

Please email me for further information.

Charly

That has to be the most affordable way to hunt/shoot in Zambia ever. What caliber is recommended?

Hi Tom,

I`m reccomending .243 win but really and of the .22 centerfires or 6mm`s will be fine.

Spaces still available guys.... Please email for more details.

ATB,
Charly

Hi Charlie,
When you will like to do it?
Pepe

Hi PEPE,

The dates available are April 16th-20th /23rd-27th . If you PM me an email address I will send over all the relevant details.

Best wishes,
Charly

Hellow again Charlie,
Mi e-mail adress is pepe@editorialsolitario.es.
Please send me iformation about trophy list as well,
Pepe de Grado

Pepe,

You have email..

ATB,
Charly

Hi Marion,

This will be in high fenced areas.

All the best,
Charly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois