Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
Last edited by a moderator:
...Interesting video! I think it's great that these countries can sell some ivory & hopefully it will help hunting in these countries to be successful & keep a value on the animals so poaching doesn't take over! My only fear is will all of the ivory be regulated & sold the way it is intended, or will the bottom fall out & poaching increase as others will want to cash in on the big dollars! My worry is selling it to Japan or any other eastern Asian country as they have been involved with the illegal sales of Rhino horns & ivory in the past. I think it will be tough to regulate.
...Only time will tell, but if the hunters can't take their ivory home sport hunting will end & poaching will take over & be the demise of the Elephant and then other animals.Once the animal has no value on it's head it's doomed! Then the African people will suffer even more as there will be no more hunters dollars for jobs & their economy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,