ljhuntingsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PHASA
Hi All

We have some cull animals for 2018 and have put some packages together. Trophy animals can be added on request if anyone wants to do a bit of culling and shoot one or two different trophies. Possibly a chance to combine the more special antelope like Bushbuck, Vaal Rhebuck, Common Reedbuck, Blue Duiker with some cull animals.

The property has large numbers of all the species that needs to get culled so we will be shooting big numbers per day.

8 days total 7 days hunting.

Animals included in package:

15 Impala
10 Mountain Reedbuck
5 Red Hartebeest
5 Common Blesbuck
5 Warthog

Total Package price for 1x1: 8200 US Dollars
Total package price for 2x1: 10 000 US Dollars (5000 US dollars per hunter)

Included in package:

All animals in package
All accommodation
All South African beverages in moderation
Daily laundry services
All roads travelled during the hunt
Service of Professional hunter and skinner
Skinning and field preparation of trophies
Rilfle if needed

Not Included:

All flights
Non hunting activities
Imported spirits
Taxidermy work
Ammunition

Note; full fees is payable for wounded and lost animals

E5B71A6F-6287-4235-80DD-A64831F30C5D.jpeg
6DFBA6E4-75F7-4BB0-8EDD-B1C15553387E.jpeg
153936A8-B0F9-40B6-A5A3-3CEB7E174E13.jpeg
1ABFA110-B19E-4410-88A7-451998620379.jpeg

Last edited:
The Blonde and I did this hunt last year or a similar one - we are booked again- these guys are the real deal - this is a true cull hunt and the closest you will get to being a professional culler in this life - PM me for personal recommendation and more details

A very good deal.

There must be a great number of impala on the concession. I really like the look of blesbok. In particular I like the hartebeest.

There must be a great number of impala on the concession. I really like the look of blesbok. In particular I like the hartebeest.
That's the Blonde changed her hair for the hunt better camo .....that's dedication ....three of the four were taken in perhaps 5 min by Frida 7x64 with 139gr SST or 150 Gr Pto Am cannot remember

The guy with the movie star looks ..... and the warthog ....that would be me ....

I rolled in after you Odinsraven and had a good time, even if it was only for a day. 3 Warthogs and this hartebeest. Earlier in the day we found my oribi on another farm.
Hartebeest.jpg

I dropped off some gun parts at the gunsmith and asked him to build a 6X45. If all goes as planned, I hope to be on the Eastern Cape in 2019, with at least a few days with Lauren and Juan.

I dropped off some gun parts at the gunsmith and asked him to build a 6X45. If all goes as planned, I hope to be on the Eastern Cape in 2019, with at least a few days with Lauren and Juan.
Nice calibre Doctari speaks highly of it .....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViolaFairb

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you